Exquisite lurchers

4 hours ago, bird said:

not much  now , the wife keeps finding ways to spend it  lol ,   how the munjak fawn  doing , it  looked well in the vid :thumbs:

no she,s  fine lives with the dogs in the garden,walk her some times with them, follows me ever where.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear god ! https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/1790507-exquisit-quality-lurcher-puppies-middlesbrough.html

Its the Boro mate,loads of superlatives up there,and why not when the two lurcher parents are called One In A Minion Leebeardream and Gercekask Chinese Wispas imagine screaming that at 2am when the do

Whenever I see husky mentioned in the lurcher breeding chain , I automatically default to “tossers” 

6 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

no she,s  fine lives with the dogs in the garden,walk her some times with them, follows me ever where.

great that , and your Brin   got  good temp i know that ,  does his job in the field :thumbs: , but when not hunting   friendly easy nice temp at home, my  dog Buck  got similar temp .:thumbs:  

• Like 1

I'm in the wrong game... if I only had a spare £12k for my brood bitch I'd be off and running...

perhaps I'll have a nasty accident whilst out ferreting and ask my THL mates to chip in to see me right???