Exquisite lurchers

On 14 January 2018 at 13:29, mackem said:

Its the Boro mate,loads of superlatives up there,and why not when the two lurcher parents are called One In A Minion Leebeardream and Gercekask Chinese Wispas imagine screaming that at 2am when the dogs f****d off hunting up rabbits :laugh:

Funny how many different names my bitch has when she goes off.funny how they know your still shouting them not even using there name......

• Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear god ! https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/1790507-exquisit-quality-lurcher-puppies-middlesbrough.html

Its the Boro mate,loads of superlatives up there,and why not when the two lurcher parents are called One In A Minion Leebeardream and Gercekask Chinese Wispas imagine screaming that at 2am when the do

Whenever I see husky mentioned in the lurcher breeding chain , I automatically default to “tossers” 

suppose if thick people are prepared to throw that amount money on a dog , well fool them. many a time on my dog walk i bump into these type of people  who treat the dog as human, this is the real prob deep down . they ask me when they see me what kind of dogs mine are, i say smaller one Bryn1x collie x grey , the 2nd the big one Buck 1x gsd x grey , i ask what they paid  for there cockerpoos or what ever designer dogs they got, norm they say £ 800 - 1000  quid, i tell them Bryn £ 40 quid , Buck £ 15 quid price of a ferret lol, there totally  fooked  , they dont know what to say  ha ha  , i tell them all dog shit and piss the same , if you want nice healthy dog go to your local pound , and get a mongrel  = lurcher, they looking for a chance in life and  only cost £ 50 quid  tops :yes: .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, The one said:

£2700 for 6 pups that chase a ball :laugh:

I think you'll find they're actually top canine athletes bred for the very serious sport of fly ball, £450 is cheap for what is essentially the Ferrari of the dog world!! :laugh:

• Haha 2

I'm not sure why she is 'hopeful' of keeping a pup back. Not like she has to run it by the f***ing police first, you either are or you aren't.

Tbh I reckon those pups will be gone fairly easy. Your average well-to-do doggy trainer type would probably feel more comfortable buying one of these than associating with any of you ruffians. :D

Wonder how many buyers ask for their KC reg papers seeing as the breeder has ticked that box on the advert.... :whistling:

8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Wonder how many buyers ask for their KC reg papers seeing as the breeder has ticked that box on the advert.... :whistling:

They're Kennel Club Acitvity registered so will come with those papers - just shows what serious canine athletes they are!

• Haha 1

The  most I,ve ever spent on a runner was £2.50 and that was to get it out the pound, it's a mongrel type of dog with no real value, all the value in my free to good home lurcher is added through years of me undoing the previous owners bad stockman ship and building it back up to fit in with me and what I do, it won't suit everyone else but for me he,s almost perfect, when I got him  a useless livestock worrying liability totally uncontrollable I could now walk him down a busy street off the lead, he retrieves live and will take down whatever I point him at, I have paid a bit more for a nutthal patter dale but my best earth dog( when it was legal) was a border Russell cross from a dog pound and I could have had the entire litter as they had been dumped in a box, it's all just emporia clothes type shit ie it cost loads must be good 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've just seen an advert on the pets4homes site advertising a British Bulldog puppy for £50... unusual for that price? YES, and the reason being... "Please note THIS DOG IS UP FOR SALE AT £11,995 She is not £50. The website site does not allow any prices over £9999"

A fiver change out of 12 grand FFS. 

• Like 1

I have no real issue with it. At least they are hopefully going to be happy healthy and fit dogs. If they want to pay silly money more fool them..... If I was still a keeper or hunt servant I'd be knocking a few out to top my wages up. It's better than selling bulldogs that can't breathe. 

• Like 1
On 16 January 2018 at 10:13, bird said:

suppose if thick people are prepared to throw that amount money on a dog , well fool them. many a time on my dog walk i bump into these type of people  who treat the dog as human, this is the real prob deep down . they ask me when they see me what kind of dogs mine are, i say smaller one Bryn1x collie x grey , the 2nd the big one Buck 1x gsd x grey , i ask what they paid  for there cockerpoos or what ever designer dogs they got, norm they say £ 800 - 1000  quid, i tell them Bryn £ 40 quid , Buck £ 15 quid price of a ferret lol, there totally  fooked  , they dont know what to say  ha ha  , i tell them all dog shit and piss the same , if you want nice healthy dog go to your local pound , and get a mongrel  = lurcher, they looking for a chance in life and  only cost £ 50 quid  tops :yes: .

and you still got bit

2 hours ago, bird said:

not much  now , the wife keeps finding ways to spend it  lol ,   how the munjak fawn  doing , it  looked well in the vid :thumbs:

bryn killed it ,i only turned my back for a second , didn't go to waste thro ,good trust worthy dogs those malamutes