hilarious LOL

fyi i am english and dearly miss my little sugary treats

feel free to send me a red cross box of goodies

I guessed.

Only an Englishman would know about crumpets and Hob Nobs ! :thumbs:

20 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

they have to be chocolate hob nobs

I have some of them in the cupboard 

plus a stash of proper pork scratchings that my mum sent me.

my missus has some quavers hidden somewhere in the house

and I forgot the stash of paxo sage n onion stuffing for my cheese on toast lol

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Like 1

Got an english shop near me, only things I buy (go in there twice a year maybe) is Lockets, wine gums, suet for me dumplings & the odd can of ginger beer. Id go in more if they had black pudding.

• Like 1
On 1/14/2018 at 00:26, Ted Newgent said:

i wish i could get a hold of a few tinnies of irn bru, vimto of any sort and some lucozade

Quoted from Wikipedia

Exports and foreign markets[edit]

Irn-Bru is manufactured in five factories in Russia, and manufactured under licence in Canada, the United States, and since May 2008 in Norway. Bru and other Barr products are exported to Spain, the Netherlands, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece and Cyprus, as well as parts of Africa and Asia. It is available in the Republic of Ireland, increasingly being stocked in BWG and ADM Londis supplied stores, as well as in supermarkets owned by Dunnes Stores and Tesco Ireland. In Ireland generally, the drink mainly sells in Ulster, chiefly in Northern Ireland and County Donegal. It is also available in Malta, Belgium and, as of 2005, in Poland. It is now sold in Iceland, as of 2011. A similarly named product, using the Iron Brew spelling but bearing little resemblance to Irn-Bru in flavour, colour or packaging, is produced by Coca-Cola in South Africa.

Canada[edit]

Irn-Bru sold in Canada contained no caffeine until recently. In March 2010, Health Canada repealed the ban on caffeine on clear coloured soft drinks and now bottles of Irn-Bru have the label 'Now Contains caffeine' on the packaging.[36] Irn-Bru in Canada is distributed by TFB & Associates Ltd from Markham, Ontario but is packaged by A.G. Barr in Glasgow, Scotland. Irn-Bru can be found at Sobeys supermarkets.

The now-defunct McKinlay soft-drink company in Glace Bay, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada, for many years offered its own non-licensed beverage called Iron Brew. It was a brown carbonated soft-drink with a fruity cola taste.

The standard Irn-Bru distributed in Canada also contains the "Not a source of iron" disclaimer on the label. The UK version of the drink (with caffeine) is commonly imported by speciality retailers, particularly in areas with large British populations.[37]

Shop at Sobeys!

3 hours ago, secretagentmole said:

Quoted from Wikipedia

Exports and foreign markets[edit]

Irn-Bru is manufactured in five factories in Russia, and manufactured under licence in Canada, the United States, and since May 2008 in Norway. Bru and other Barr products are exported to Spain, the Netherlands, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece and Cyprus, as well as parts of Africa and Asia. It is available in the Republic of Ireland, increasingly being stocked in BWG and ADM Londis supplied stores, as well as in supermarkets owned by Dunnes Stores and Tesco Ireland. In Ireland generally, the drink mainly sells in Ulster, chiefly in Northern Ireland and County Donegal. It is also available in Malta, Belgium and, as of 2005, in Poland. It is now sold in Iceland, as of 2011. A similarly named product, using the Iron Brew spelling but bearing little resemblance to Irn-Bru in flavour, colour or packaging, is produced by Coca-Cola in South Africa.

Canada[edit]

Irn-Bru sold in Canada contained no caffeine until recently. In March 2010, Health Canada repealed the ban on caffeine on clear coloured soft drinks and now bottles of Irn-Bru have the label 'Now Contains caffeine' on the packaging.[36] Irn-Bru in Canada is distributed by TFB & Associates Ltd from Markham, Ontario but is packaged by A.G. Barr in Glasgow, Scotland. Irn-Bru can be found at Sobeys supermarkets.

The now-defunct McKinlay soft-drink company in Glace Bay, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada, for many years offered its own non-licensed beverage called Iron Brew. It was a brown carbonated soft-drink with a fruity cola taste.

The standard Irn-Bru distributed in Canada also contains the "Not a source of iron" disclaimer on the label. The UK version of the drink (with caffeine) is commonly imported by speciality retailers, particularly in areas with large British populations.[37]

Shop at Sobeys!

now fckn way!!!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, secretagentmole said:

Well it is surprising what stores do carry, so next time you are near fill yer boot, sorry trunk....

walmart carries an english slection and i stocked up with eccles cakes

also the bulk barn carries some stuff and i emptied the shelf of tins of mushy peas

and heinz piccalli

Edited by Ted Newgent
26 minutes ago, kanny said:

I've never had a sweet tooth it would be the savoury stuff that I'd miss  like Lincolnshire sausages  ,Melton Mowbray pork pies  ect 

stop now lol

pork pies and salad cream poured over the top OMG

if this carries on i will be flying back home

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Haha 1