D.I.Y policing,the rise of online vigilantes.

7 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

That's one I'll have to disagree with you on. I don't want to see the real number because I think it would make many of us ill. I'd say it's higher than that. When you look at how long this dirty b*****d was able to get away with his crimes. Molesting dozens if not hundreds of victims the true number is something that I don't think anyone would want to hear out loud.

As sick as it sounds if one man thinks like that. What i can't grasp is how they join together and double up on their exploits. How can 2 men think the same stuff at the same time.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I disagree WILF. If someone was talking to our kids like these b*****ds do online. You and me would both see the fuuckers as paedos and rightly so. That is what they are! I would happily sort anyone o

I make them right, these so called vigilantes are nothing more than glorified busy bodies who use protection of children as an excuse to indulge the nastier sides of their small minded characters.

Should be recruiting nonce hunters not threatening them...scum of the universe

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

That's one I'll have to disagree with you on. I don't want to see the real number because I think it would make many of us ill. I'd say it's higher than that. When you look at how long this dirty b*****d was able to get away with his crimes. Molesting dozens if not hundreds of victims the true number is something that I don't think anyone would want to hear out loud.

Didn't realise that was a link until I clicked on it. I have a 4 and 5 year old daughters so would prefer not to read it. 

1 hour ago, jiggy said:

As sick as it sounds if one man thinks like that. What i can't grasp is how they join together and double up on their exploits. How can 2 men think the same stuff at the same time.

Yeah I always wondered how the conversation even gets started between 2 of them.  

5 hours ago, jiggy said:

Mate these 'people' think that they're absolutely normal and that everyone else has the problem. I remember listening to excerpts of Gadd in the dock defend himself and I thought this is f*ck*ng insane. The sad thing is that these are only the low hanging fruit. The more cunning and ruthless simply don't get caught.

5 hours ago, jiggy said:

Didn't realise that was a link until I clicked on it. I have a 4 and 5 year old daughters so would prefer not to read it. 

The good news, if you can call it that, is that he's never going to get out of prison. We can only hope that they put him in general population where he will meet biblical levels of justice.

• Like 1

I remember a bbc documentary long before the internet on paedos

they had massive networks and books like manuals they shared between each 

they called what they did “the hobby” and said they should never be ashamed of their hobby

That documentary has never ever left  me

shocked isn’t the word

• Sad 1
11 hours ago, tilimangro said:

I remember a bbc documentary long before the internet on paedos

they had massive networks and books like manuals they shared between each 

they called what they did “the hobby” and said they should never be ashamed of their hobby

That documentary has never ever left  me

shocked isn’t the word

Remember years ago something about a paedo manual or book freely available on Amazon 

1 hour ago, Kay said:

Jon Venables has been sent down again for having 1700 indecent images & a manual explaining how to abuse children.... truly sickening ... he needs the injection :censored:

3 years and 4 months despite the judge saying he was manipulative and dishonest and long-term threat to children. They said that the possession of the manual was showing intent to commit crimes against children.

3 years and 4 months for a second offence and off the back of a brutal murder. F*ck*ng unbelievable.

These paedophiles just need a bullet job done, I have no idea of figures but they all seem to get straight back at it when they're released.... F*+cks up so many people's lives an they get a couple of years then start again.... Sickening