D.I.Y policing,the rise of online vigilantes.

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Common sense reply as always mate.

But I’m sorry, I just can’t get round the idea that half of these internet detectives are absolute howlers.......they were the people too small minded to be allowed to join the local neighborhood watch.

The consequences of their actions are life changing.........and not in a good way!

If they f**k it up, who puts someone’s life back together?.......one mistake and they have ruined a life every bit as much as the sick animals they are trying to catch.

Trained people are different but as I said, you can’t trust fat Maureen and her scumbag pals with f**k all else better to do with such things.

If they are allowed then there should be severe......VERY f***ing severe penalties if they get it wrong and even then it wouldn’t even start to mend the damage because that sort of damage can’t ever be mended. 

Absolutely. Again you only have to look in the news to see someone's life destroyed by fake allegations too.

How do you fix it though? Vigilantes are here to stay I'm afraid, I just hope that people learn to fact check before fists start flying.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I disagree WILF. If someone was talking to our kids like these b*****ds do online. You and me would both see the fuuckers as paedos and rightly so. That is what they are! I would happily sort anyone o

I make them right, these so called vigilantes are nothing more than glorified busy bodies who use protection of children as an excuse to indulge the nastier sides of their small minded characters.

Should be recruiting nonce hunters not threatening them...scum of the universe

Posted Images

The woman police officer and the social worker in the Rotherham case that fought to protect those abused girĺs were both forced out of their jobs. So much for the  police doing the job effectively. If the senior officers were thrown out without a pensinon then there might be some action. Until the police work effectively, vigilantes will continue.  Can the police be taken to task for poor performance and failure in their duty?

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Meece said:

The woman police officer and the social worker in the Rotherham case that fought to protect those abused girĺs were both forced out of their jobs. So much for the  police doing the job effectively. If the senior officers were thrown out without a pensinon then there might be some action. Until the police work effectively, vigilantes will continue.  Can the police be taken to task for poor performance and failure in their duty?

they just didnt have the resorces  to deal with the abuse in rotherham  , they were far to busy trying to catch hare coursers.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, mushroom said:

I disagree WILF. If someone was talking to our kids like these b*****ds do online. You and me would both see the fuuckers as paedos and rightly so. That is what they are! I would happily sort anyone out talking to a young kid, saying let's do this and that ;) At least these hunters are passing everything to the correct authorities. Mind not long ago a judge praising them for their dedication.

All paedos should be removed from their mortal coil imo. I have no empathy or emotion for someone who wants to fuuck kids.

I met several kids who had been abused when I was younger and it still brings me to tears sometimes, over 20 years later. No one has the right to do that to a child's life.

Shroom. 

Totally agree. It makes you wonder what the motives are of those who put obstructions up against outing peados and the police officers who put more enegy into trying to stop it happening than getting stuck in and bringing the guilty to justice. Perhaps they have inclinations towards this sort of behàviour.?

Got a lad, well 34, that shoots here, he is involved with a vigil anti group. They have captured plenty of nonces. 

I have questioned him about it for many of the said reasons and they do lots and lots of research and are very careful for obvious reasons.

The only thing I find weird is their obsession with it, but if it catches nonces I'm all for it. But I do think they need regulating or at least keeping an eye on.

• Like 1

Thinking about it a grown man pretending to be a 12 year old child is downright devious , they must have studied the way they conduct themselves online to be able to convince the other person that there actually a child , now I do find that worrying

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I said it at the start of the thread. No problem with these internet groomers being turned over to the police and people who feel strongly about catching them doing it. But the people I've seen doing it seem to be uploading to YouTube for internet hits. Must be a weird person and very odd if you do like Kay said go online and pretend to be a kid for internet hits. Must be a depressing weird hobby

Be interesting to know if they even have kids themselves. I genuinely believe most do it to get in the limelight. Anyway it's been an interesting thread if nothing else

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Neither did the general public to be fair 

We're,not they told by them highly trained people the was nothing going on ,or they don't fancy the awareness's course that bloke go sent on when he went together his daughter back

Channel 4 showed an enlightening documentary a while back - "The Paedophile Hunter" - about Stinson Hunter, probably the best-known of the so-called vigilantes.

He's careful not to entrap online paedos, but eventually the "young girl" agrees to meet and he confronts them personally...........the men's reactions make it clear that they know they've been rumbled - no innocent misunderstandings here !

Most importantly, he hands his evidence to the police !

Worth a watch (if someone smarter than me can find a link ?)............

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, riohog said:

they just didnt have the resorces  to deal with the abuse in rotherham  , they were far to busy trying to catch hare coursers.

Poachers on lord scarbroughs and being influenced by the labour council in not taking action so not to upset the ethnic minority.

• Like 1