D.I.Y policing,the rise of online vigilantes.

Spot on Scot.

Let the professionals do their job, you wouldn’t get some overweight middle aged Mum or jack the lad dad pushing the likes of Socks or Stiffmeister out the way for an assault on an enemy position and saying “we will sort this for you lads”.........the outcome would probably be disastrous and horrific.

Same as there’s a more then even chance these peoples actions will lead to something disastrous and horrific......difference is these clowns just walk away with nothing more than a “sorry about that”

• Thanks 1

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I disagree WILF. If someone was talking to our kids like these b*****ds do online. You and me would both see the fuuckers as paedos and rightly so. That is what they are! I would happily sort anyone o

I make them right, these so called vigilantes are nothing more than glorified busy bodies who use protection of children as an excuse to indulge the nastier sides of their small minded characters.

Should be recruiting nonce hunters not threatening them...scum of the universe

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mackem said:

Difficult to ruin an innocent persons life wilf,its normally innocent kids lives that are ruined,these pedo hunters have internet/phone chat records and arrange to meet the groomer,if he turns up he is guilty as sin because he had one intention on his mind.

It’s not difficult in the slightest, it’s as easy as just accusing someone out loud......that’s how easy it is.

My cousin by marriage did some time behind the door after him and his equally nasty mate beat the shit out of some poor backwards c**t in our town because the young bloke hung around at the school fete and attended the local church group with people younger than him and some rumours started flying.......next thing you know the poor c**t is in intensive care and is speaking a bit worse than he ever did.

Totally f***ing innocent if anything except being a bit of a spastic !!

Joe public can’t be trusted with something as serious as this because mostly joe public are a bunch of f***ing mongs !

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I don't agree with the entrapment side of it at all, but I don't believe you can trap an innocent person. Most people who found they were talking to a "12 year old girl" would end the conversation sharpish, not send them pics of their cock and arrange a meet.

I agree it should be left to the professionals, but they are so few compared to so many nonces. As long as the pervs have it in the back of their minds the "kid" they are talking to might not be a kid at all, then hopefully there would be less grooming.

As someone said it's a parent's responsibility to keep their kids safe.

100% agree with that statement walshie.

Every parent should take responsibility to what there kids are doing with there laptops.smartphones tablets etc.

Far to many are content to let their sprogs sit n their rooms with no check on what they are doing on these devices as long as it keeps them quiet and they can watch there soaps and xfactor in peace.

Also these vigilante's are sending out a message to others who might be young kids who think "oh I'll trap some paedos". Get my self on breakfast TV. Could end up disastrous for them. 

Aye leave it to the cops imo. 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, WILF said:

My cousin by marriage 

You know the old saying,you can choose your friends you cant choose your family :yes: Different scenario though,i am on about guys with 100 page chat logs showing sexual grooming and pedophilic behaviour aforethought meeting adult men whose sole reason for turning up is sleeping with an underage boy/girl,they have evidential material that in hundreds maybe thousands of cases is enough to put someone behind bars,your on about he said/she said vigilante redneck muppets :yes:

19 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

Wilf  calling someone who as more the likely got learning difficulties or is  autistic  a backward c**t and a spastic is out of order 

Nothing but ignorance mate...this is the kind of shit my lads and other people like them are up against

• Like 2

The problem in all of this is that there exist millions of images of all sorts of abused persons. It's not my bag so haven't got a clue about what is out there and I don't want to know. But if the police agency were doing the job, then the weirdos would be lined up outside the courts.The problem is then what do you do with them. The gov don't have the money or the capability to contain it. All that can be done is to consider the tip of the berg. A few years ago I was in conversation with a prison Warner of a gaol where the worst were sent. I asked what happened to the people.  The warder said, nothing!! They  just talk about what they have done and what they want to do to kids when they get out. Its like a paedos workshop classroom!!! If the vigilantes are so good at tracking the paedos down why dont the law use them to help with the workload under supervision? I suppose the hunters would get Fed up with total inaction by the police and use the systems tools to go and out paedos to the public or even set up their own retribution squads. I dont think that a paedo can be rehabilitated. Only recycled as fertiliser. Make the best out of the scrap material available. To put some perspective on this, approx about 123 million people died in all wars of the 20th Century, thereof 37 million military deaths, 27 million collateral civilian deaths, 41 million victims of "democide" (genocide and other mass murder) and 18 million victims of non-democidal famine. A whole lot of he'll and suffering.

• Like 1

I think a lot of the problem is, is that this is a fairly new phenomena, like on line terrorism is and the "authorities" are not geared up to tackling it, the manpower needed is nowhere near enough to make any significant impact against it :bad:

Cheers, D.

Guy around here babysat for his friend. The kid had blood coming out of his arse in the morning so parents took him to hospital and police got involved . Guy got arrested and was in the paper that he was arrested etc . Talk of the area when it happened . Turned out doctors and cops were incompetent and the kid had something wrong with him and the guy didn't abuse him at all and it either got thrown out of court or didn't make it to court . But it was in the papers about him being arrested and the charges etc . Nothing in there about his name being cleared tho. Most people probably don't even know as he was a quiet bloke . Still to this day if im chatting to my mum and I mention his name in conversation about anything unrelated she'll say "didn't he get done for abusing a kid?"

If the kids family had of been edgy that guy would have been pummeled or killed. Luckily they went with the police / doctor route and in the end the guy lost a long term friend over it and you rarely see him around town any more even tho he still lives local.  

Not sure how this fits in here but thought it mention it regardless 

• Like 1

Sad state of affairs and doesn't show our society in a good light. But I personally wouldn't watch anyone's kids these days.

In the past I have had mates kids stay over at mine if they were having a night out .in fact the kids pleaded to stay at mine. Probably cause I let them eat crap and play the PlayStation late lol

Now I just wouldn't do it seems there suspicion and witch hunts every where. It's never out the papers and news and online. Imagine just for one second  if a kid made up shit about you just for attention . you're f***ing life would be ruined,!even if it was made up bollocks . There folk with the "no smoke without fire mentality". f**k putting myself in that kind of situation. 

7 hours ago, blackmaggie said:

Wilf  calling someone who as more the likely got learning difficulties or is  autistic  a backward c**t and a spastic is out of order 

My niece has Down’s syndrome......do I win ? 

Ffs ! 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, WILF said:

Spot on Scot.

Let the professionals do their job, you wouldn’t get some overweight middle aged Mum or jack the lad dad pushing the likes of Socks or Stiffmeister out the way for an assault on an enemy position and saying “we will sort this for you lads”.........the outcome would probably be disastrous and horrific.

Same as there’s a more then even chance these peoples actions will lead to something disastrous and horrific......difference is these clowns just walk away with nothing more than a “sorry about that”

I'd say let the professionals do their job also but when I see the kids that have been systematically failed by professionals time and time again I can't help but wonder if these kinds of stings can't be a benefit. Character assassination is always a danger but if done correctly you can get this filth off the streets. I'd honestly like to see volunteers that have a degree of training from law enforcement and used constructively. The problem is that both the vigilante and the perpetrator aren't going away and you only have to look at Rochdale to see that the police and social services aren't worth the tax money in some places.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I'd say let the professionals do their job also but when I see the kids that have been systematically failed by professionals time and time again I can't help but wonder if these kinds of stings can't be a benefit. Character assassination is always a danger but if done correctly you can get this filth off the streets. I'd honestly like to see volunteers that have a degree of training from law enforcement and used constructively. The problem from both the vigilante and the perpetrator isn't going away and you only have to look at Rochdale to see that the police and social services aren't worth the tax money in some places.

Common sense reply as always mate.

But I’m sorry, I just can’t get round the idea that half of these internet detectives are absolute howlers.......they were the people too small minded to be allowed to join the local neighborhood watch.

The consequences of their actions are life changing.........and not in a good way!

If they f**k it up, who puts someone’s life back together?.......one mistake and they have ruined a life every bit as much as the sick animals they are trying to catch.

Trained people are different but as I said, you can’t trust fat Maureen and her scumbag pals with f**k all else better to do with such things.

If they are allowed then there should be severe......VERY f***ing severe penalties if they get it wrong and even then it wouldn’t even start to mend the damage because that sort of damage can’t ever be mended. 

• Like 4