Home bred Lurcher pup bitch

Mines not grown much just over 23 still but filling out a bit more now I'll get some new pics. She's looking good. I've had mine out with the lamp doo g a bit of training calling him back soon as the lamp goes off so hopefully when I'm working him once the lamp goes off he knows to come back and I won' have to call him back scaring everything away. 

8 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Mines not grown much just over 23 still but filling out a bit more now I'll get some new pics. She's looking good. I've had mine out with the lamp doo g a bit of training calling him back soon as the lamp goes off so hopefully when I'm working him once the lamp goes off he knows to come back and I won' have to call him back scaring everything away. 

What’s your thoughts on your pups final hight???about 24tts?mines starting to fill out I think she’s going to be a strong little bitch. I’ve not done no lamping with mine yet she’s had a few rabbits ferreted to her in the nets I’ll probably wait till next season to lamp her I’ll try get her on some green rabbits once the crops are down to try An help her out with some easy pickings I’ve been practicing recall with her but could be completely different when it comes to lamping if there’s plenty of cent about I’m going to try An wing it.be nice to see some up to date pictures of your lad 

• Like 1

I'd like to get round some fur I just pop up the moors of an evening while it's dark early just to practise recall with the lamp he's not seen any fur yet. I'm starting to stock train with sheep as there's plenty on the moor by me but he still pulls like the devil on the lead when they run. He's fine round horses now though after one chased him he dosnt want to be anywhere near them now lol. He's being a bit of a stubborn fcuker with recall at the moment but I've put that to age and seeing what he can get away with. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

I'd like to get round some fur I just pop up the moors of an evening while it's dark early just to practise recall with the lamp he's not seen any fur yet. I'm starting to stock train with sheep as there's plenty on the moor by me but he still pulls like the devil on the lead when they run. He's fine round horses now though after one chased him he dosnt want to be anywhere near them now lol. He's being a bit of a stubborn fcuker with recall at the moment but I've put that to age and seeing what he can get away with. 

My bitch It started to go a bit like that with her recall she’s always been bang on just occasionally she sees if she can get away with not coming but it’s only a recent thing I’m sure it’s age related I’ve good faith all will come good