Non payment

Mice in a house three miles away, did it previously a year or so ago, paid then no problem.

They missed three of my appointments and they have traps  in the house still, did not want me to use poison this time or previously.

Nothing in writing, phone calls only.

Emailed the invoice before Christmas and a  reminder five days ago, still nothing.

Advice please.

Maybe on holiday over xmas , ? got to go knock on the door and meet face to face , as the mice have returned maybe they blame you no doing a proper job first time who knows until you talk to them and maybe advise them why they are returning 

Hi JackG 

We use a debt collection agency who for £30 will write to them and demand payment. They charge you the £30 but this is added to the customers bill. If nothing is received they then step it up to the small claims court carrying out all of the paperwork and correspondence for you. The bill costs the customer and not you. If all else fails a CCJ is taken and and high court bailiffs end up at their door.

I have never had one go past the initial £30 letter as its from a solicitor and it normally makes people think twice about paying. If you need the companies name just PM me.

It the principal dont let people get away with owing you money once the service has been carried out.

• Like 4

why are some of you getting paid after the work has been done??

walk in....do a survey ...explain what steps need undertaking for this problem...then the cost....then ask are they paying by cash or card.....

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 2