Some people

28 minutes ago, neil cooney said:

My favourite is "Lurcher for sale............haven't got time for him or will swap for Whippet."

No time for the lurcher but time for a Whippet :hmm:

That’s cause whippets are only half the size so only need half the time ?

• Haha 1

My favourite is Lurcher for sale knows her job recently had litter kept a pup back for my self no time for the two ......recently seen this on a whippet add for sale f***ing boils my piss it says a lot about the person involved wouldn’t surprise me if  it’s a thick c**t who gets on here as there seems to be a lot of peddling c**ts on here that post pics of there dogs and use fb groups to peddle there shit....just saying 

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Salukipower said:

Some people in this dog game. Saw a lad selling a lurcher there that does fox single handed but reason for sale “ cause not hard enough for me” like whats he hunting , dinasors!

Haha I no the lad well. Id look out the window if he told me it was raining.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I've never been able to understand the dog swapper mentality...

There's a lad local to me...bull cross for sale, will swap for rabbit dog...next week, rabbit dog for sale will swap for terrier...then he's looking for a whippet, week after he's swapping it for hound pups and has them for sale three days later...

The dogs don't get to stay long, although I did see how he keeps them and it's probably just as well...

20 hours ago, Salukipower said:

Some people in this dog game. Saw a lad selling a lurcher there that does fox single handed but reason for sale “ cause not hard enough for me” like whats he hunting , dinasors!

Ohh did u not know?  the more smashed up your dog gets the bigger ur dick ?