Over 4' 10" your in!

Just seen an advert for the army and apparently that's all women have to be to qualify. In these days of gender equality I'm assuming the lads are the same and another advert said it doesn't matter if your gay or have other problems they'll still take you. Question is are they devaluing the army or should gay midgets have as much right as anyone to fight for queen and country.

From what I have read this hasn't been done to appease the equality mob, it's allegedly been done because all the services are failing to meet recruitment targets and they believe that can be helped by appealing to people that would otherwise be put off by their worries of not coping or being marginalised.

Of course continuing appealing to outgoing and confident young men with a predisposition to a bit of violence but paying them more to boost recruitment obviously wasn't considered an option... lol

Fukc sake the army isn't a giant psychiatrist couch ... if your not confident or have emotional baggage that you drag around with you then I suggest the army isn't the place for you ... a war zone coming under sustained enemy fire is not the place to find out the man next you is a quivering mental wreck that wants to hug you because you are his safe place ......

• Like 5

I listened to a program on radio 2 yesterday about how the army are wasting time and money by targeting minority groups as regular soldiers it was quite refreshing listening to people openly allowed to discuss the liberal shite that's brought us to the sorry state we are in, was also really reassuring to hear that some French model has started a campaign regarding wolf whistling and says she likes it and wants to encourage it as it's flattering, she has a lot of support in the early phase let's hope she keeps it up, it was even discussed by Ann widicome on big brother without being edited out, so I think we will slowly lurch back towards a more  right of centre country again, politicians deliberately bounce us back and forward from left to right over a ten year period otherwise we would all wake up and realise we don't need the useless lying twats and get shot of them all

On 11/01/2018 at 07:35, maxhardcore said:

To a certain extent height should not matter so long as you pass basic training with no quatre given so to speak by the NCO's to make things easier because of your height.

But Gay men are only going to be a drain on moral re trust and cohesion in a Military scenario imo.

The leftist liberal sorts are getting what they want on every level nowadays .

Lol 

in what way shape or form max are gay men an effect on trust 

one of the best known platoons in the entire army are famous for their history of rentboys , bumming each other on tour and other general homosexual banter 

no one fucks with them , literally 

So I  suppose that the small in physical size imperial Japanese army soldiers were totally rubbish as they rolled up the Americans and us British  before lack of supplies slowly beat them. And I suppose that the tens of thousands troops of all nationalities that have surrendered in mass have all been sub standard Jesse's? Ok you do need strong motivated reliable troops but a queer midget woman can shoot you dead just as easily as a six ft four gaurdsman. Father was out up the jungle in Burma in ww2 and the bloke I was apprentised to was out in The jungle in Malaya and both of them held the japs in high regard for their ability.