Energy drinks

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was like a glucose solution,your right kanny broken leg,heart attack,leg fallen off? a glass of Lucozade fixed the lot,probably unblocked drains as well 

What I can't understand is why the kids have it The last thing I needed as a teenager was more energy I couldn't stay still for two fcuking minutes as it was!

Only time I ever had Lucozade was as a kid,my mam was convinced it was some sort of cure-all medicine 

An outright ban would be going too far but age restrictions would be a good idea IMO, you see kids in school uniform downing the big cans of Relentless and Monster first thing in the morning round here and it can't be good for them :no:

I feel for the teachers too, imagine dealing with a classroom full of kids off their tits on energy drinks! :icon_eek:

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1

Wouldn't let mine anywhere near one! As Dotty says, full of shite and any parent who allows them to their kids is off their fuucking rocker and wants their head checking!

Would you let ya 15 year old snort Charlie or a bit of speed? :blink: