Energy drinks

3 hours ago, mushroom said:

Wouldn't let mine anywhere near one! As Dotty says, full of shite and any parent who allows them to their kids is off their fuucking rocker and wants their head checking!

Would you let ya 15 year old snort Charlie or a bit of speed? :blink:

My daughter is a teacher in a council estate school, she had to go and see parents last year who jump started there son with two cans of monster energy drink every morning when they woke him for school, hard to believe but they are out there 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was like a glucose solution,your right kanny broken leg,heart attack,leg fallen off? a glass of Lucozade fixed the lot,probably unblocked drains as well 

What I can't understand is why the kids have it The last thing I needed as a teenager was more energy I couldn't stay still for two fcuking minutes as it was!

Only time I ever had Lucozade was as a kid,my mam was convinced it was some sort of cure-all medicine 

19 minutes ago, kanny said:

Got to have the Orange  cellophane  wrapper. ..reminds me of being ill lol

The only other people ive seen drink that who were not ill back in the day were the ireish navvys who worked on a big house building site in the late 70s.lol

• Like 1

Half the guys off the stoner thread (weed and hallucinogenic mushrooms ) are on this thread complaining about a can of fizzy pop with caffeine in it. ????  A can of monster is a nice energy boost after lunch to help you finish a hard days work. Gets you over the finish line then 3 hours later you might go home agitated and snap at the wife and kids but it ain't exactly up there with high class drugs:boogy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Theyve changed the lucozade no sugar init now. Or not much anyway. Tastes like lemonade now... horrible. Id give good money to get a original lucozade in the glass bottle. !! 

Only time I ever had Lucozade was as a kid,my mam was convinced it was some sort of cure-all medicine :blink:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Only time I ever had Lucozade was as a kid,my mam was convinced it was some sort of cure-all medicine :blink:

Break a leg and mam would rush to the shop for some  ....cures all ailments :blink: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Hated it mate it used to come with a yellow cellophane wrapped around the neck lol 

My maw said the same it will make you feel better. To this day I can't stand it.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, mackem said:

Me aswell mate it must have been some shit hot advertising to convince millions of perants back in the day it was some cure all cod liver oil was another my mother used to force me to have a spoonful every day.lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Me aswell mate it must have been some shit hot advertising to convince millions of perants back in the day it was some cure all cod liver oil was another my mother used to force me to have a spoonful every day.lol

Malt and cod liver... Puke 

I'm beginning to think our parents were just sadistic 

• Like 2

I got too the stage where I was having upto about 12 of them a day. I drank them because I used to like the taste and found them to be the right size just to have a quick drink,not as big as a can of coke ect that would sit open getting dust in it and getting warm.never found them to do any harm....until I stopped one day.jesus christ head aches nausea chest pains the lot.felt terrible for a good few days

I had a lad working for me a few year back big strong rugby playing type, he got rushed into hospital with a suspected heart attack he was only 26, turned out he had a slightly smaller valve or valves on one side of his heart and was caning the red bull, and his heart could,nt cope with the pressure luckily he was just having severe palpitations and when he stopped drinking the red bull the problem stopped but it was a bit scary at the time, I,ve never been able to drink any fizzy drink so not a problem maybe had less than ten in my life usually with vodka