10 hours ago, Coursing mad 24 said:

What's peoples preferred rat cage traps been using the trap man cage trap .and been using a monarch trap but had no luck what so ever with the monarch style trap any one else used thematb

Mink cage with foot plate works well. I could never catch much in any of the purpose built rat traps especially with the high hooked baits. I've seen over a hundred caught in a season in side door octagon Larsen trap with 3 trapping compartments and food in centre.

10 minutes ago, Coursing mad 24 said:

The octGon one looks  like KT could be useful!y

I was surprised actually it was set in a grain shed on a farm for magpies and the decoy bird died and was removed. The food slops was left in cage that was still set and forgotten about for a couple weeks then started to stink and a rat was caught in it. After resetting trap he started to catch them daily and sometimes several at a time. There was 6 in it one day at same time 2 in each compartment. I'd say the figure was closer to 200 caught in that 1 trap that winter in one shed. There was poison set but never touched as maybe the grain was a tastier option. 

9 hours ago, Coursing mad 24 said:

Its like multi catch squirrel ytrap I've seen MIT have to try one 

I'd imagine that they were at plague level that particular year. Could never understand why they didn't eat the poison because every other year it done the trick. Maybe he was using a shitty brand that they didn't like.