Fur fish & game

16 minutes ago, mackem said:

Few decent articles in this month on snaring coyotes and wolves and shooting wild boar with an air gun,I will post it off at the weekend when I am back.

Not picked up this month's issue yet but you reminded me of this Umarex .50cal airgun that was revealed at the 2018 SHOT show in Vegas.

• Like 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't drink tea ?!? Good god..........what kind of Englishman are you ?  What do you do at times of crisis, for goodness sake ? I make tea even when I've no time to drink it ! You'll be telli

if i have the misfortune of bumping into a canadian i have never met and they hear my accent.they will politely ask if i am Australian, i reply "i am english" and they retort "oh all my family ar

I get asked that a lot. The default response is "are you from Australia?" I was asked by a conservative gentleman, yesterday, why I have a Union flag patch on my BA. I replied, "because I'm Engli

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Big cal air gun that :yes: this guys also shooting a .50 it’s a Dragon Claw that shoots conventional slugs and air bolts that look like a crossbow bolt.

Those Dragon Claw's are fun to shoot! That Umarex is supposed to be a contender for the crown. 3 shots per charge though...

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Do you need decent tea bags and proper chocolate as well ?

Dont really drink tea but do have yorkshire t bags at home

i have found galaxy choc bars not too far away

i will accept any red cross food parcels you are willing to send me lol

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Dont really drink tea but do have yorkshire t bags at home

i have found galaxy choc bars not too far away

i will accept any red cross food parcels you are willing to send me lol

You don't drink tea ?!? Good god..........what kind of Englishman are you ?  What do you do at times of crisis, for goodness sake ? I make tea even when I've no time to drink it !

You'll be telling me that you say "things have gotten worse" or that you've had a "whole bunch of beers" next !

Please tell me that you still apologise when someone steps on your foot and that you think queue jumping should be punishable by death !

Put the kettle on and pull yourself together, man !

;)

• Haha 5
10 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

You don't drink tea ?!? Good god..........what kind of Englishman are you ?  What do you do at times of crisis, for goodness sake ?Put the kettle on and pull yourself together, man !

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

You don't drink tea ?!? Good god..........what kind of Englishman are you ?  What do you do at times of crisis, for goodness sake ? I make tea even when I've no time to drink it !

You'll be telling me that you say "things have gotten worse" or that you've had a "whole bunch of beers" next !

Please tell me that you still apologise when someone steps on your foot and that you think queue jumping should be punishable by death !

Put the kettle on and pull yourself together, man !

;)

ok i have the odd cuppa

but mainly strong black coffee (canadians drink pi$$y coloured crap)

bunches annoys the living schit out of me over here,they say it all the time my usual reply to someone is 'i need an actual numerical figure please'

i only drink scwhack loads of beer.

apologise,never never never and never to a canadian  

:icon_eek:

1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

ok i have the odd cuppa

but mainly strong black coffee (canadians drink pi$$y coloured crap)

bunches annoys the living schit out of me over here,they say it all the time my usual reply to someone is 'i need an actual numerical figure please'

i only drink scwhack loads of beer.

apologise,never never never and never to a canadian  

:icon_eek:

At least you're maintaining SOME standards, I suppose. But (just for the record) only dreary Cockneys in EastEnders say "cuppa"...............:tongue2:

You could try introducing hot Bovril drinks - that should f*** 'em up...........a whole bunch ! :laugh:

• Haha 1