Fur fish & game

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't drink tea ?!? Good god..........what kind of Englishman are you ?  What do you do at times of crisis, for goodness sake ? I make tea even when I've no time to drink it ! You'll be telli

if i have the misfortune of bumping into a canadian i have never met and they hear my accent.they will politely ask if i am Australian, i reply "i am english" and they retort "oh all my family ar

I get asked that a lot. The default response is "are you from Australia?" I was asked by a conservative gentleman, yesterday, why I have a Union flag patch on my BA. I replied, "because I'm Engli

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, mackem said:

I will get you a copy,going over there next month,i always grab it from Walmart.

Cheers for the offer , I might just get a year's subscription . It's only 30-40 quid for a year . Need to cancel my sporting shooter subscription first.  Waste of money for me as I don't usually read it anymore 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Lucky boy mackem,cabelas is great isnt it,get lost in that shop for days.last time we bought some colour fade camo.changes colour with cold or hot.

I love that shop,met camo-clause in cabelas first week in December :victory: I asked him for all sorts :yes: he brought me nowt I asked for :blink:

IMG_3152.thumb.JPG.3fd1516004a4c3d7a4b44b5bc66114af.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2018-01-09 at 18:15, Welsh_red said:

I know it's American based but has anybody had a subscription to this magazine ? Thinking of giving it a go to see what it's like 

Few decent articles in this month on snaring coyotes and wolves and shooting wild boar with an air gun,I will post it off at the weekend when I am back.

91D9EC71-F07C-4C2E-8C73-868E4B6B9FFA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1