you know my view on the 95's Mitch... the .177 I had was home tuned it was smooth as you like and passed the pellet on the turret test no problem!!

I didn't give it away cos I didn't like it, I gave it away cos its the best break barrel I could of given me nephew!

ask jimmy what it was like at the range! 

I'll no doubt get another at some point:yes:

atb si

• Like 2

Not a 95 but is... my 98 in .177 took some bloody getting used too... 

But love it. 

As an edit, doesn't like the usual brands of lead... By that I mean Fields, FTT's etc. But Barracuda Match though... :) 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, si brown said:

mine was pcp accurate to 40yrd with barracuda hunter extremes and they gave the highest ftlb more than jsb heavy's!

mint pellet for the woods:thumbs:

Init mate. They open up much better than the standard hunters too... to the size a .25 at least. 

These where just shot into a hollow rubber ball... no where near as hard as a pests noggin'... bet they spread like a 5p when they hit oat harder than a soft rubber ball.

Great pellet.

IMG_0619.PNG

• Like 2

Hi VM

some say they are hold sensertive , I say give it time.

I own  one and going from shooting a TX/97,to a 95 can be a bit of a shock due to weight , and the user not being use to a lighter rifle,but once your spring rifle princebles come in to play,it all gels together.

• Like 2

Ditto to Davy,

I shoot the TX as you know lads but in .177 and Rat Works tuned and a heavy gun.

I bought another FWB 127 (.22) a lighter gun and I had to get used to her again over time.

Then I bought a rare FWB 124 ( .177) and a much more pronounced shot cycle - I gave myself time to get used and you have seen the results.

Buy that .177 HW 95 Mitch - it`s the better calibre, as you know.  :p

1 hour ago, ArchieHood said:

If only Carlsberg made springers...........:D

Wiithout tuning they can be horrible, the last 2 new HW95s we bought had to have replacement springs as the factory ones appeared to be finished with an angle grinder and left as points, not flattened. Not what you expect from a premier marque, in fact I would not be happy to have found that in a Hatsan 60!