So me and my daughter went to our local fur n feather sale ( not been for years ) , my wife told us not to bloody buy out , anyway we got 2 budgies and a breeding box for the grand total of £15 ! 

Just wanted to know if I have a pair they come from different sellers and i was told she picked a cock and hen , 

IMG_5542.JPG

14 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

Thanks it was little lass that wants um , she was straight up and dressed this morning asking if she can go feed and check them , 

they is a nest box on the side of the cage do I just leave them to it ? 

I always used to put the nest box's in around the end of December, make sure it's a proper budgie bowl and put some grit in.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Do bit research, even buy the wee lassie a book or summat pal, got to nurture a kids curiosity of animals an having a clutch off them will teach her everything from patience to husbandry, best a luck with them ?

Got a my first budgie book ordered, they was an impulse buy I have to admit , am not to fussed about breeding them there just pets but would be nice to get her in to them let her watch a clutch grow up , she is in to my ferrets and has shown them and done very well 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...