H&M are in the s**t

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the clothing firm H&M are in the shit after running this advert ......    

I feel a big claim coming from the Milky Bar Kid ! 

Imagine if the advertising people has told the black kid's parents he couldn't wear that on the shoot.  There would be all sorts screaming racist. As someone else said, damned if you do, damned if you

Posted Images

nothing wrong,if some one came to my house wearing that it would bring a  smile, to him too i hope.iv got a 6 year old grandson with red hair, he as all ways been called carrot head,i told him if they ask you your name tell them its mister carrot to you,he's never once came home from school up set and he's as happy as a pig in shit,its the way were made to look at things,

I'm supposing the little boys parents or guardians were at the shoot and never raised an objection to what must have been obvious to everyone there in which case       there is no way any of those faggy ,lefty liberals would raise the subject for fear of being labelled racist .

lololol.  ask the kid did he feel like a monkey and i bet he says no.  and got paid for it too..  how easily offended the homo loving snowflake liberals really are.  they need to get a job instead of getting offended everyday on purpose

Edited by Lenmcharristar
9 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

lololol.  ask the kid did he feel like a monkey and i bet he says no.  and got paid for it too..  how easily offended the homo loving snowflake liberals really are.  they need to get a job instead of getting offended everyday on purpose

Sounds like those homo loving snowflake liberals offend you a bit pal ;)