Trapping article online

I still couldn't find it.  Tried Amazon prime and I got it in there.  I signed up for Amazon prime before Xmas to get stuff delivered for Xmas and didn't realise it allowed me to watch Amazon prime aswell . Think they usually give 1st month free aswell . 

14 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

is this the guy ?.

Yes , that is the film , it lasts about an hour and half , it is a good watch  a mixture of gentle and brutal, i am not any use what so every on computers but i found it straight away , surely some one can put a link up .

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, hawki said:

is this it lads :hmm:

26 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

It's not the trapper Jake one . Is that any good?

i haven't watched it yet its on my playlist

heres the lowdown onit

The art of living in harmony with nature. Originally titled "Le dernier trappeur". Nicolas Vanier (born 5 May 1962) is a French adventurist, writer and director of this documentary.

A trapper and his wife brave the harsh Yukon climate, trecherous landscape and dangerous wildlife in an attempt to live a life of solitude.

For over 20 years, Nicolas Vanier, an untiring voyager in the coldest of climes, a veritable Jack London of modern times, has criss-crossed the wildest regions of the far northern lands. His travels include major expeditions in Siberia, Lapland, Alaska and of course Canada, where he recently undertook an incredible White Odyssey: 8600 kilometers covered with a team of sledge dogs, from Alaska all the way to Quebec.