A bad Monday

My son took the three lurchers out let the two pups  there 16 months out now lol  off there  leads they took off up a slope he walked up to the top and there's my bitch lying  on her side on the other side  ,she had skinned a front stopper , skinned the knuckle on her other front  leg an had a scrape on a rear paw and a mark on her chest  refused to walk so he  carried her home and she's panting away . I'm no happy so straight to the vet and they think she's bruised a rib  needs X-ray and painkillers at best at worse she's broke a rib and its punctured her lung . Don't know what's happened but think she fell on the ice at speed .

13 minutes ago, The one said:

My son took the three lurchers out let the two pups  there 16 months out now lol  off there  leads they took off up a slope he walked up to the top and there's my bitch lying  on her side on the other side  ,she had skinned a front stopper , skinned the knuckle on her other front  leg an had a scrape on a rear paw and a mark on her chest  refused to walk so he  carried her home and she's panting away . I'm no happy so straight to the vet and they think she's bruised a rib  needs X-ray and painkillers at best at worse she's broke a rib and its punctured her lung . Don't know what's happened but think she fell on the ice at speed .

Hope she ok 

1 hour ago, The one said:

That's shit news mate, hope it's nothing to severe.

all the best 

Well they have taken out 1/2 a litre of air out her right hand side and 1/4 a litre of air out her left hand side there's no sign of a wound or damaged rib so there keeping her in over night on painkillers and to monitor her breathing and phoning tomorrow morning  

They phoned this morning  they had to draw more air out her lungs in the small hours but shes refusing to stand for them  and wanted to send her for a mri scan as there's no puncture wound there clutching at straws  , we went to see her to make our minds up and took her sister she came walking out the cage then collapsed  , there no keen on me taking her home as shes on morphine  but they could change that and said if her lungs fill up again you couldn't drain them  , so im waiting another 24 hours  and see what happens  shes barely 17 months old and everything is done at 200 miles per hour im hoping she collided with her sister and slipped down the banking and its sever bruising , she was limping on her front right paw last night and now a back left  but like the vet im guessing i dont really know