greyhound x greyhound x deerhound.

9 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I run a smaller but similar type,  whippet cross whippet/stag(deer/grey)great feet, fast as fck, perfect for the rocky,hiily country.Has caught thousands of rabbits in her 5 1/2 years  a great mate and a once in a lifetime dog.

20180110_124638-1-1-1.jpg

Nice looking mut. PS Will be breeding Zip about November to a 3/4 whippet 1/4 stag father is hairy

3 minutes ago, Sirblessed said:

Nice looking mut. PS Will be breeding Zip about November to a 3/4 whippet 1/4 stag father is hairy

I'd def be interested,I nearly took her brother too out of that litter he was a black and white hairy dog and a lot taller.Ended up getting a bitch 2 years later but lost her to a grass seed in the lung at 2 1\2.There the best ferreting dogs I've seen work.

• Like 1
Just now, Aussie Whip said:

I'd def be interested,I nearly took her brother too out of that litter he was a black and white hairy dog and a lot taller.Ended up getting a bitch 2 years later but lost her to a grass seed in the lung at 2 1\2.There the best ferreting dogs I've seen work.

I will give you heads up, Take ya pick after me, free you just pay for vet jabs

• Like 1

The one on page 1 was.she got pts at the beginning of last season.she had a diagramtic hernia.the one above is a mates who never liked dogs above 24 until he saw my reverse 3/4 bred.there's some more photos on the thread ginger beard on page 2 or 3 or something.

• Like 1

Yeah jigsaw half x back to a pure deerhound.i'll dig that photo up.was a jacker single handed after catching one at 6/7 months but was surprising on day time roe,hares and rabbit.this was pre ban days

Not my best worker but butch will go down in folk law in this house.

The pup now is ready and waiting can tell you more over the weekend.

Best dog I had of this breed 

6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I had a 3/4grey 1/4 deer,bought it for me young lad an it ended up getting to 33ats? nice big steady dog that was showing good promise, only fault was far too big an couldn’t even have made some a the bends at the national never mind turn after a hare??

Best dog I owned of this breed, was a dog called spring man could he jump,  can be seen here top left, made hares look slow, turned pretty well, loved fox's, Roos and pigs, got killed by a big boar in the end. never seen one as good as him, a true all-rounder, and is a legend in this house :-)

k2c1fd0.jpg

• Like 4