8 hours ago, Highwayman said:

Hi all my name is Mike and I am into custom rifles long range vermin and target shooting wild bore, deer stalking, country sports  thought it was time to introduce myself.

Happy New Year every one all the best regards Mike

Welcome pal, I am into pretty much the same except the boar due to the fact I don't know where to go for them lol, just down the road from you, Scarborough 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Outback 1 said:

Welcome , Share the same interests as you , currently probationer at Diggle seems to be the nearest long range if you fance a visit . Based down near Pickering  . 

Hi Outback

I shoot target at Diggle quite a lot:) and Pickering, Strensal,Scotland I will pm you with my phone number there a couple of us going past your door step.

I also deer stalk in the surrounding area Scarborough and Pickering being a couple of them.

regards Mike

19 hours ago, keepitcovert said:

Welcome to the institution, was shooting last weekend at newton on rawcliffe, do about 3 boat trips a year out of whitby, love the place, ten hours fishing, then a few pints in the golden lion cant beat it.

I have a couple of good deer stalking mates in Newton on Rawcliffe :) and the Goldern Lion land lord is a good friend and certainly keep's his beer in good fettle and is very popular with the locals and I agree you cant beat it.