Solo mission

ftm

Out today and very little about 1st thing probably because it was minus 5 degrees lol but things picked up as temperature rose 5 picked and lost one with my last shot of the day

20180108_154040.jpg

• Like 8

13 hours ago, big napper said:

Nice shooting again ftm,

Do you ever get a day when you dont shot anything,  your perms are spot on mate.

Never drew a blank  in last ten yrs mate i stay out till i put stuff in bag i just enjoy my shooting

• Like 1

its a&m rez and very quiet but then again anythings quieter than the evo lol ive got a weirauch silencer but in all honesty  not much in it between a&m and weirauch   my mk2 silencer is quieter but forgot name of it  as it come with a shroud barrel inclusive-if I'm honest  in recommending a mod A&M  would be my choice

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, ftm said:

its a&m rez and very quiet but then again anythings quieter than the evo lol ive got a weirauch silencer but in all honesty  not much in it between a&m and weirauch   my mk2 silencer is quieter but forgot name of it  as it come with a shroud barrel inclusive-if I'm honest  in recommending a mod A&M  would be my choice

Apologies. A&M. Dont know how I missed that. Looked on the small ipad display, but its clearly A&M.

Nice one ftm.