Notts doorman

Just shows what alcohol does to ya...wouldn't see a load of stoners in the street thinking they're Chuck Norris. All sitting at home counting their fingers haha

Edited by dave88
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah! What a sh*tty f*ck*ng night! I'd much rather sit out here, drinking whiskey, watching the stars and listening to the coyotes than deal with that sh*te!

You should never think about hard Dick's and other blokes at the same thine it's just wrong.

nothing more than opinions really..... if any of you take a good look at the start of the fight.....the doorman is getting dragged round by his coat over his head.....the fella that gets hit 3 ti

Done the job for years and it's a thankless job damned if you do damned if you don't.

Won't lie I took a certain pleasure in belting some of them.

Few beers in them and they think they can talk to you and threaten you and you're going to stand there and take it.

Well they were wrong! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No mate just done clubs and the odd boozer to help out worked the same club for nearly 12 year.Had it's moments.

Bouncers get bad press for lashing out first. But as someone else pointed out situations like that you don't know what they have in there hand. Invade my space you're going to get a hard dig.

I've been stabbed had bottles bounced off my head no i never gave them the benefit of doubt after that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just like a normal Friday night in most major city,s, are we meant to score the doorman or the protagonist, what thoughts are you after tomo , is the doorman right or wrong? Personally have been on both sides of that quarrel and as long as no one gets stabbed or kicked to death it's a good night out for all involved, 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

This is our local club on a Friday night...

The footage is from 2013 but equally violent wouldn't you agree?

I would say the nightclub brawl is slightly fairer due to the fact that all the combatants are participating of there own free will, but noone asked the bull and I recon he,d rather be in a field eating grass and shagging cows myself

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

all seriousness tho I’d prob book Friday nights off if we had a rodeo near by?

When in Rome, mate! They're a lot of fun. The high school my kids go to is about a mile away from where that video was shot. They have a school team.

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I would say the nightclub brawl is slightly fairer due to the fact that all the combatants are participating of there own free will, but noone asked the bull and I recon he,d rather be in a field eating grass and shagging cows myself

Probably but I've seen a few nightclub brawls where the combatants aren't as willing as the bulls are in there. Each to their own I suppose but I'd rather be thrown off a bull than be seen dead in an English nightclub! :laugh:

• Haha 1

first time i wasn't sure if it was the bouncer or when he cracked his head off the car going down but the rest was the bouncer , the guy wouldn't listen and kept coming back :laugh:

Doorman could have just pushed him over ffs I’m a small skinny c**t and Work doors no f***ing need give us all a bad name 

ps no we don’t get to keep the drugs we advise the c**ts to leave and come back off there heads why f**k a man night up 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I see you've settled into your new job as PETA spokesman :laugh:

• Haha 3

Watched the film and thought "That's what you get for picking a fight with the biggest f***er on the street !"

I was turned away a few times, in my younger years. I stepped back, looked at the huge fella standing in my way, and said "Yeah, fair enough." Discretion is the better part of valour !