Notts doorman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah! What a sh*tty f*ck*ng night! I'd much rather sit out here, drinking whiskey, watching the stars and listening to the coyotes than deal with that sh*te!

You should never think about hard Dick's and other blokes at the same thine it's just wrong.

nothing more than opinions really..... if any of you take a good look at the start of the fight.....the doorman is getting dragged round by his coat over his head.....the fella that gets hit 3 ti

11 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

you ever been on Britain got talent.bet your not even as hard my prick and I'm 70.like that bouncer any one can look good winning,its what you look like when your losing that counts

:cray:

No I'm probably not as hard, I'm apparently not as funny as it either. It was a joke fella, sarcasm from the person generally considered a stereotypical 'unhard' nerd amongst the members of this forum. Clearly my talents aren't in stand-up! :icon_redface: :thumbs:

• Haha 6

A guy I used to work with lived in Los Angeles for quite a few years and worked the doors at various clubs there. He showed me the 2 bullet holes he got while he was doing that and his leg was a mangled mess from a machete. 

The two doormen I know have been attacked with bricks, bottles and knives on a pretty regular basis, and by groups of 'men' even more regularly. They've had cars driven at them, and one has  been shot at twice.........

A doorman can find himself at the 5hit end of the stick in a heartbeat, so I don't blame them when they want to end proceedings fairly abruptly !

1 minute ago, Blackbriar said:

The two doormen I know have been attacked with bricks, bottles and knives on a pretty regular basis, and by groups of 'men' even more regularly. They've had cats driven at them, and one has  been shot at twice.........

A doorman can find himself at the 5hit end of the stick in a heartbeat, so I don't blame them when they want to end proceedings fairly abruptly !

Cats driven at them. lol. 

40 minutes ago, BGD said:

You wouldn't be laughing if you had a herd of pissed off moggies driven at you pal!!

There's a funny side to my spelling mistake.

The chap in question was truly huge - 6' 8" tall and easily 20 stone.......massive fella. Terrified of cats ! :laugh:

Never had a problem with doormen and my favourite story was when two hunting lads were working the door in a club in Navan. A well known anti went in one night and later on a half a dozen lads started kicking the shite out of one another on the dance floor. Before the bouncers moved one of the hunting lads went behind the anti who was spectating the melee and grabbed him by the arse of his trousers and landed him in the melee. Then all the bouncers waded in, LOL.

Funny enough, I know another good hunting lad who got thrown out of the same club one night when he spotted the same anti and ended up fighting him. The hunting bouncers mustn't have been on that night.

On 10 January 2018 at 11:22, Born Hunter said:

:cray:

No I'm probably not as hard, I'm apparently not as funny as it either. It was a joke fella, sarcasm from the person generally considered a stereotypical 'unhard' nerd amongst the members of this forum. Clearly my talents aren't in stand-up! :icon_redface: :thumbs:

ok