Notts doorman

We could work the doors with our sia licence  but my mate and his pal where on the doors  and a guy they ejected came back with a crossbow  so F*CK that big time 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah! What a sh*tty f*ck*ng night! I'd much rather sit out here, drinking whiskey, watching the stars and listening to the coyotes than deal with that sh*te!

You should never think about hard Dick's and other blokes at the same thine it's just wrong.

nothing more than opinions really..... if any of you take a good look at the start of the fight.....the doorman is getting dragged round by his coat over his head.....the fella that gets hit 3 ti

6 hours ago, The one said:

We could work the doors with our sia licence  but my mate and his pal where on the doors  and a guy they ejected came back with a crossbow  so F*CK that big time 

ive had a hand gun pulled on us.....and nemerouse knifes...in fact we restrained a lad just befor crimbo with a stanley.....

and a guy i now work with has had a team of lads turn up with chainsaws,,,,,,same fella has been shot in the back as well...luckily he was wearing a vest.....both these two incidents on the same door in shefield...

On 8 January 2018 at 17:55, Born Hunter said:

Well I quite like my local city of Nottingham. But I realise now that that is probably because I'm hard as f**k. You piss taking fuckers (Katchum and wilf) would do well to take heed.

No laughing faces!

you ever been on Britain got talent.bet your not even as hard my prick and I'm 70.like that bouncer any one can look good winning,its what you look like when your losing that counts

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

ive had a hand gun pulled on us.....and nemerouse knifes...in fact we restrained a lad just befor crimbo with a stanley.....

and a guy i now work with has had a team of lads turn up with chainsaws,,,,,,same fella has been shot in the back as well...luckily he was wearing a vest.....both these two incidents on the same door in shefield...

Somebody called me a nasty name once .....

4 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

you ever been on Britain got talent.bet your not even as hard my prick and I'm 70.like that bouncer any one can look good winning,its what you look like when your losing that counts

You should never think about hard Dick's and other blokes at the same thine it's just wrong.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Never had shooters pulled on us but one time a guy jump out a van with a pick. Tried to smash the doors in. Unfortunately for him the point got stuck and he couldn't get it free before he was dragged in the door and got a hiding. Silly b*****d. 

• Haha 2

Never Known there was so many Doormen  on here , the collective noun must be : A BASHING OF DOORMEN : , I  wonder if any of you are as good on the Cobbles  as you are on the  you are on the Keyboard :hmm::whistling::hmm:well, i have had a little think about it and my conclusions are, Most of you are Wankers , and you know it .

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
12 hours ago, TOMO said:

If you don't mind me asking what kind of pay do doormen get for putting up with that kind of aggro