Notts doorman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah! What a sh*tty f*ck*ng night! I'd much rather sit out here, drinking whiskey, watching the stars and listening to the coyotes than deal with that sh*te!

You should never think about hard Dick's and other blokes at the same thine it's just wrong.

nothing more than opinions really..... if any of you take a good look at the start of the fight.....the doorman is getting dragged round by his coat over his head.....the fella that gets hit 3 ti

No he did two different people but one of them 3 times ..I hate bouncers most of them are big fat juiced up bully’s however that coloured guy was wrestling with him he should just held his hands up and f****d off. Instead he got dropped ..then got up whent back ..got dropped ......whent back and then got knocked out ...guy should learnt first time like the other lad h3 dropped did ..he had it once got up put his hands in the air and didn’t want know after that 

I'm not at all familiar with all that shit, the clubbing and getting wasted scene is a turn off for me, so my opinion doesn't really count for much. The whole situation looked like it was out of control and so justified an escalation in force to get it back under control. I'm not sure what the fella should have done but I bet he gets charged with GBH.

27 minutes ago, TOMO said:

thoughts?????

Can’t see much wrong with it to be fair, it was f***ing mayhem and there’s always a time to stop talking.

He had people coming at him from all angles, anyone of them could have had a blade.....make him right to be honest.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Much do ye getva shift in doors these days?

No idea mate, I used to always get bother with certain doormen but they were normally the big juiced up wankers and I purposely used to antagonize them but I have also met some real good salt of the earth type lads who were as good as gold.

All except the last skinny fukcer were fair game ... that first fella just wanted a ruck and there was only going to be one way to end it which the bouncer did ... that last skinny fukcer would have been sorted with a shove ... but in saying that the bouncer was isolated there was chaos around him and survival mode kicks in ... when I worked the doors in London if somebody wanted a one on one ruck you had to end it quickly or you could be in deep shit ...... 

• Like 3