Biggest little railway in the world

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilf was involved heavily in this ? just too modest to comment   

I like most stuff with Dick strawbridge in, I find him very enthusiastic but there are at least two of the helpers that need sterilising!  

Dwayne dibley

Posted Images

Few got a bit lairy with each other especially the 'bosses'. Quad in water and train fell over on first bend. Does this mean they have to start again? If not what is the challenge here they may aswell drive a remote control car along the route. That train is going to be doing a lot steeper gradients than a real one could and it's allowed to derail without penalty I honestly don't see the point. Will probably watch next week though want to see that geek boss get sacked got no authority. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, neil cooney said:

I was sure it was going to be him on the quad in the canal.

And that someone had cut the brakes.

Yea me too mate. I was sure it was going to be him aswell. I'm also pretty sure they will cheat to get it on schedule lol

• Like 1
17 hours ago, scothunter said:

That young lad who is team leader is so annoying  bet his team hate him lol whining about a lunch break

Yeah I'd be chucking the hitler in the river,"people are tired and I'm worried they won't be able to safely work" there building a toy track Ffs ,and another thing building that 60m viaduct what a joke 65 plastic milk crates would have done that with ramps....

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Bushhound said:

Yeah I'd be chucking the hitler in the river,"people are tired and I'm worried they won't be able to safely work" there building a toy track Ffs ,and another thing building that 60m viaduct what a joke 65 plastic milk crates would have done that with ramps....

Couldn't agree more. Still enjoy it though makes a change from the usual shit on the box

2 hours ago, scothunter said:

Couldn't agree more. Still enjoy it though makes a change from the usual shit on the box

Yes a good program to be fair and same as you said ....a change from the usual shit. Sky is no different 100s of channels of rubbish.

• Like 1