Log burner

On 10/01/2018 at 10:24, scothunter said:

It's my only source of heat stealthy so I have no other option but to leave it on. 

I bought a couple of those electric oil filled radiators for when I can't be arsed lighting fire. .

Do you ever get those packs of hotties. Burn real hot and not expensive for pack of ten. 

Sorry mate, been busy.  We've not had our heating on for six years, problem I found was cleaning the glass in the morning, because you get  a lot of heat radiated through your glass which is lost if your glass is clarty, easier to light in the morning while the chiminey is still warm.  No, not tried the hotties, well not those hotties anyway. lol

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Basically, add wood to the fire and make note of when you have to leave the room/open the windows and doors/waft the smoke alarm. It's one less log than that.

It's a dog thing....

Totnes , Devon mate. Don't want any thing for it. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Just now, trapperman said:

I have to kick Todd away from the front of the wood burner when he starts panting so hard I can't hear the telly

i think he's a bit thick

They seem to love it don't they, my old girl gets in front and won't move away no matter how hot she gets,  she will lay there and growl at it, but not budge, my dogs take it in turns to have the hot seat, until she gets it and that's it.

Just now, mushroom said:

1600 notes over 20 years is fook all mate ;) worth the investment in my eyes ?

i had a realtouch with it then it was a showroom model i gave the man 350 quid for it    ,, now that was a good touch !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1