caucasian shepherd bitch

anyone in Ireland looking for a proper guard dog,,shes big and bad in her own property,very sociable outside,,very approachable on the leash,,,but once shes back on her own property ,,,no one ..AND I MEAN NO ONE ...will get past her unless shes shot dead...the main concern is she gets a good home ,,shes perfect with her own family,children and adults,but no one else ...shes very reasonably priced once she gets a permanent home ,,,shes huge  and pulls a little on the leash,fine with other dogs,,never attacked one  anywhere  .....shes suited to a well experienced dog man,and once she settles in she isnt a bother to keep im told....anyone interested?

• Like 1

if you got a few dogs in kennels ,or a tack room,or a yard of machinery ....then shes the lady to raise the alarm and let you know theres some one about ...shes a force to be reckoned with when on duty

Seen a handful of Caucasian shepherds and they've all been very territorially defensive but pretty laid back around friends and family and other animals.Not really suited to most households though unless you've got a nice bit of outdoor space for the big hairy,smelly fuckers.

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Seen a handful of Caucasian shepherds and they've all been very territorially defensive but pretty laid back around friends and family and other animals.Not really suited to most households though unless you've got a nice bit of outdoor space for the big hairy,smelly fuckers.

That's fairly accurate lol....except for the smelly bit,she's got an amazing coat

I see one every now and then in Spalding. F.ucking great hairy thing! I'd say they take some stopping if they kick off....not my cup o'tea, but I concur, on a big yard, they'd sure be a deterrent to any ne're do wells...

Yokel

Bloke came into work before Christmas had a couple of these. Lived in a council house. Was gushing over the breed, photo's and capabilities.... How they can kill a man easy, how no friends like to come to the house anymore, how the dogs have the furniture or pretty much whatever they want in the home. How delivery men have near met a canine death buy not reading signs and the binmen dont want to empty their bins anymore.... And all the time he was telling me these tales, all i kept thinking was what a complete bellend he was and totally the wrong person to own such dogs.

what  a way to go on, when dogs are like that life's just difficult, we had a mastiff that got funny over time and didn't realise how much of a ball ache it is separating dogs/people all the time until he was gone ... Never again 

• Like 1