No Hunting with dogs vote

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The reason prosecutions are up in the north, is because it's really hard to prove that 4 lads accidently crashed through a farm gate in a four X four  catapulting a pair of bull X,s out the widow whic

there is more chance of of riding shergar up the M6 than the ban being repealed  .. it will never hapen..

It's like banging my head against a brick wall trying to explain this to people....  .....we don't want the free vote as we can't win it. We can have the vote if we want but hunting organisations

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, mackem said:

Things are hotting up in certain areas,went for a wander today saw loads of roe and pheasant but quite a few places also saw these..........

P1030267.JPG

Yeah right! An i'm gonna be a spaceman. If that sign was out in Greece the thing would be riddled with bullet holes. even the signs on the major routes were like sieves,  We pulled up outside a country church and there were 9 MM cases all over the place. I couldn't see the sort of weather vain on the top of the church to see if that had been a target. pictures tske on Crete.

DSCN6327.JPG

IMG_0954.JPG

DSCN6324.JPG

IMG_0948.JPG

Edited by Meece
16 minutes ago, mackem said:

Things are hotting up in certain areas,went for a wander today saw loads of roe and pheasant but quite a few places also saw these..........

P1030267.JPG

They all up around were we go digging.... Call from a keeper last week, he had seen a subaru 7 am Sunday morning  ? full of lads and running dogs, police tried giving them a tug.... They rammed cops off the road, got out and started running across the fields ? dogs running wild all over the road, when there's spastics like that driving up and down the country causing mayhem, then unfortunately those of us who go about  our bisness under the radar will suffer.... In regards to the ban being overturned...more chance of Smack  being made legal ? enjoy your dogs , use your head, be careful who knows your permission and what you do on it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

that's me fecked as I,m a very suspicious looking person and drive a very suspicious looking vehicle, here,s me parking up discreetly on one of my undercover walks, by the time I got my truck out I,d been reported to the police and local council for a variety of crimes none of which I was guilty of I might add, or is putting cameras on people's land without asking a crime? 

image.jpg

There ain't any cameras. They've hardly got a pushbike and sidecar to use between them. Kent is down here next to London. The company that I worked for has been repeatedly broken in to and serious amounts of value of kit stolen and plod hardly even turns out. Might be lucky to be issued with a crime report number. I cant imagine plod having a pushbike right up north. A local woman was attacked  in her own home and plod didnt arrive for an hour and a half.

No I,m putting wildlife  cameras on land I have no permission, and that's my suspicious looking vehicle that I stuck in a ditch sneaking out of a private estate that I have been snooping around for over a year unnoticed, obviously the land owner now knows and has invited me to park in his driveway and set my cameras in his 1000 acre private wood, 

• Thanks 1

Unless I have got completely the wrong handle on this, Why are you driving what looks like a wood chippings truck around someone elses land that you shouldn't have been on?  it's a bit on the big side to not be noticed.  it looks like you were doing more than 5mph or had a fair old slide to go off and in that much.  ingenius set up of jack and ratchet straps.  A telehandler would be useful here. Ive had dealings with a101 that had a habit of sliding on hard slippery tracks and finding the ditch or getting two wheels off the ground and being like a beached whale.

I am a picture poacher mate I set trail cameras in areas I believe to harbour what I,m looking for regardless of who owns the land this is the rear entrance to an estate I,ve been doing some recon on prior to putting cameras out next winter, I was reversing back out down the lane when the bank gave way and I got stuck in the ditch, I also collect scrap metal as part of my living so I,m earning everywhere I go which is why I drive a tipper, I pick up things on route to and from, it helps cover the costs of the cameras and there upkeep, here,s a pic of the lane after the truck was out I normally drive to the end of the lane were the truck can't be seen but the ground was to boggy to turn round so I had to reverse back out very badly, the landowner was really nice about it as I said and I now park on his driveway, he,s also quite happy for me to set my cameras on his land so all was not a loss that day but I could of done without the ten hours of graft it took to get it out, hope that's a bit clearer 

image.jpg

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I am a picture poacher mate I set trail cameras in areas I believe to harbour what I,m looking for regardless of who owns the land this is the rear entrance to an estate I,ve been doing some recon on prior to putting cameras out next winter, I was reversing back out down the lane when the bank gave way and I got stuck in the ditch, I also collect scrap metal as part of my living so I,m earning everywhere I go which is why I drive a tipper, I pick up things on route to and from, it helps cover the costs of the cameras and there upkeep, here,s a pic of the lane after the truck was out I normally drive to the end of the lane were the truck can't be seen but the ground was to boggy to turn round so I had to reverse back out very badly, the landowner was really nice about it as I said and I now park on his driveway, he,s also quite happy for me to set my cameras on his land so all was not a loss that day but I could of done without the ten hours of graft it took to get it out, hope that's a bit clearer

Imagine the scene. >>> A sort of well to do posh spoken sort of bloke / landowner ( Boris Johnson, type) and Eric Idle type character from Monty python fame.  Nudge Nudge, Wink wink.  Say no more, say no more.  >> Posh bloke says to Eric. Now look here my good man. what are you doing on my land with that great big truck that's gawn orf the road and made a dreadful mess? Well what have you got to say for yourself?  Come on man spit it out. Your not one of those p***y fellows are you?  After a minutes thought Eric replys,  Well I was coming down the road and I got lost.  I happened to see Tweety up in a tree and I thought >> Ere that would make a good picture.  So I wanted to set up a camera to get a few snaps of the birdies to show my old granny. God bless her.  Nudge Nudge, Wink wink.  Say no more, say no more. >> Boris considers the reply  and says >> well in that case you dont seem to be a bad sort of fellow and as long as you don't molest my dog you can carry on.  And they all lived happily after.

Edited by Meece