Homophobic abuse?

1 hour ago, micky said:

This is the General talk section , so i can say what i f***ing well like....Oh the irony 

48 minutes ago, micky said:

I never said ,   i wrote  that makes you look a genius or some thing

Think you've got yourself a bit confused lad, go for a lie down eh? :thumbs:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc me your popular lol .......

That faggot should try being ginger for a day.gingerism seems to be encouraged by everybody else.  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, delswal said:

Brainless turds and you never mentioned drink lol..........read back ya brainless turd pmsl

Where have i mentioned drink ????? my problem could  have been teaching some Yorkshire Oaf to read.

4 minutes ago, Meece said:

Poor lad. Oh dear, how sad never mind. I got some engine oil out in the shed but the thing might have healed up it's been that long since the event. Imagine having to rely on that in a tight corner. I'd just draw the revolver and put the vermin down. Being a bus driver in London can't be fun especially when this thinks that he owns the queens highway.

8 hours ago, micky said:

Where have i mentioned drink ????? my problem could  have been teaching some Yorkshire Oaf to read.

Rusty asked,  "drunk Micky".................your reply was ...........not for 40 years I once had a problem ............hence the mention of drink you brainless turd.

Keep up ffs 

I think micky might have fallen off the wagon. Sad to see someone relapse after 40 years sober :no:

Don't let this be the end of your sobriety pal no need to let this little setback be the end of all that good work, get some sleep and get back on the wagon in the morning :thumbs:

3 minutes ago, delswal said:

Rusty asked,  "drunk Micky".................your reply was ...........not for 40 years I once had a problem ............hence the mention of drink you brainless turd.

Keep up ffs 

Drink was not mentioned by me, and to refer to me as a brainless turd is very hurtful as it suggests that  i come from Yorkshire.

8 hours ago, micky said:

Drink was not mentioned by me, and to refer to me as a brainless turd is very hurtful as it suggests that  i come from Yorkshire.

Ok let me be a little more specific, you're a brainless turd from Leicestershire.........feel happier now?

Good night Micheal, when you wake up get back on the wagon all is not lost yet, don't let the last 40 years go to waste :thumbs: 

3 minutes ago, si brown said:

hows this go from an argument with a bus driver to getting bummed in a shed and falling off the wagon:laugh:

need to visit the general talk section more often:yes:

atb stupid Yorkshire man

You've seen nowt, Si..............this is tame bickering !

1 minute ago, si brown said:

hows this go from an argument with a bus driver to getting bummed in a shed and falling off the wagon:laugh:

need to visit the general talk section more often:yes:

atb stupid Yorkshire man

Best part of the forum Si ,apart from the AIRGUN SECTION OF COURSE :laugh:

• Like 1