Homophobic abuse?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc me your popular lol .......

That faggot should try being ginger for a day.gingerism seems to be encouraged by everybody else.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Drunk micky?

Not for the last forty years i once had a problem , once in a while i get a buzz from a bit of the  bloodless fighting that you Wankers enjoy on here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, micky said:

Not for the last forty years i once had a problem , once in a while i get a buzz from a bit of the  bloodless fighting that you Wankers enjoy on here.

Does offending gays cut close to the bone then Micky? ..............only saying like. 

Me personally i've nothing against gays, I just like bus drivers better  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, delswal said:

Does offending gays cut close to the bone then Micky? ..............only saying like. 

Me personally i've nothing against gays, I just like bus drivers better  

I do not like Gays and i do not like you, so ef off and go blind, i could also add bald as well , but i suspect you already are.

8 hours ago, micky said:

I do not like Gays and i do not like you, so ef off and go blind, i could also add bald as well , but i suspect you already are.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:  whats wrong with gays? So now your homophobic yeah? A drink problem and homophobic, mmmmmm maybe a serial killer in the making eh?

8 hours ago, ginger beard said:

That faggot should try being ginger for a day.gingerism seems to be encouraged by everybody else.

Ginger and gay ? feck me your cruel GB why would you wish that on any one lol

3 minutes ago, delswal said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:  whats wrong with gays? So now your homophobic yeah? A drink problem and homophobic, mmmmmm maybe a serial killer in the making eh?

Never mentioned drink ?.... but i am homophobic,  being a cereal killer would be be nice but much harder than destroying you brainless turds on this forum

8 hours ago, micky said:

Brainless turds and you never mentioned drink lol..........read back ya brainless turd pmsl

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

apparently his feelings hurt more than a dry bumming from elton

Poor lad. I got some engine oil out in the shed but the thing might have healed up it's been that long since the event. Imagine having to rely on that in a tight corner. I'd just draw the revolver and put the vermin down. Being a bus driver in London can't be fun especially when this thinks that he owns the queens highway.