Homophobic abuse?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc me your popular lol .......

That faggot should try being ginger for a day.gingerism seems to be encouraged by everybody else.  

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Meece said:

The incident is understood to have happened on 12 December when Mr Young was driving his car in Fulham, south-west London.

He added: “TfL doing everything they can but I am appealing to TfL @SadiqKhan to help me find the driver to ensure he doesn’t abuse others.

Above Web text from the independent. 

So if will young was driving his car how did he get into a situation of the bus driver actually communicating with him? I wonder if he was blocking the bus and seeing as he was higher, as in line with the queen, that he had a god given right to use the Queens highway without hinderance by a lowly bus driver. Perhaps the plod should enquire what he was doing to get Into conflict with a bus? I expect it's must a case of ignore him and he''ll melt away.

sadiq khan is a mussie imagine if the bus driver was one??  ohhhh a sticky situation for the nose of London  taking a snowflake noofters word over the koran.   could get intresting haha

34 minutes ago, walshie said:

Is it just a coincidence that a topic with homo in the title seems to have a lot or airgunners reading it? :angel:

I just popped in to this section to make sure know one was taking advantage of you walshie:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Tiu cant get into an argumwnt then say wait thats nit fair bwcause somevisy says something you domt like.The whole mouthing off at each other from inside your cars is pathetic. How many folk are actually going to step out their car and do anything. It's just wasted breath.

I thought you were having a stroke there was gona ring fast til I read your last 2 sentances

20 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

sadiq khan is a mussie imagine if the bus driver was one??  ohhhh a sticky situation for the nose of London  taking a snowflake noofters word over the koran.   could get intresting haha

ALLAHU Akbar

21 hours ago, walshie said:

Is it just a coincidence that a topic with homo in the title seems to have a lot or airgunners reading it? :angel:

*cough, cough* I gots rim fires, 410 and a 12g semi auto as well, *cough, cough* Catch the Bears game last week?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, PLEDGEY said:

*cough, cough* I gots rim fires, 410 and a 12g semi auto as well, *cough, cough* Catch the Bears game last week?

Bears game ????

You said you were going to the matinee performance of Mamma Mia ! You wrote it on your David Beckham calendar, remember ?

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, dave88 said:

With his pink glitter pen

:laugh:

53 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Bears game ????

You said you were going to the matinee performance of Mamma Mia ! You wrote it on your David Beckham calendar, remember ?

WANKERS!!:laugh::laugh:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PLEDGEY said:

:laugh:

WANKERS!!:laugh::laugh:

Just because a man moisturises and appreciates the finer points of musical theatre.............far be it from me to  question his lifestyle choices.........but you seem like a nice boy !