Homophobic abuse?

Precious, talentless Will Young has complained about "homophobic abuse" from a bus driver who called him a poofter. :laugh: They were having a row anyway, so I can imagine a few insults were hurled on either side, but Mr Young contacted TFL within 10 minutes asking for the CCTV footage of this heinous incident and when TFL basically told him to do one, he has been on to Sadiq Khan to investigate.

FFS. He's spent years telling anyone who would listen that he's gay and when someone mentions it, he doesn't like it.  I wonder if Khan will take this more or less seriously than Londoners being attacked in the street by terrorists.

Why do these people always play the victim? It's worse that he can use his E-list celebrity status to get hold of the Mayor of London.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/06/will-young-experiences-homophobic-abuse-london-bus-driver/

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc me your popular lol .......

That faggot should try being ginger for a day.gingerism seems to be encouraged by everybody else.  

Posted Images

Another stupid thread started on the THL .....just had a glance on Moochers and a couple of lads had ferreted  90 rabbits in appalling  weather, glanced on here only to see more drivel 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Terrible thing to happen in this day and age ,I hope Will somehow finds the strength to go on and that the abuser is punished to the full extent of the law 

That anybody let alone a national treasure like Will is still being subject to this kind of abuse is cause for us all to hang our heads in shame .

• Haha 4
17 minutes ago, micky said:

Another stupid thread started on the THL .....just had a glance on Moochers and a couple of lads had ferreted  90 rabbits in appalling  weather, glanced on here only to see more drivel 

Yet you still feel the need to constantly come here to say how shit it is? :laugh: Oh the irony. 

26 minutes ago, micky said:

This is the General Talk section lad if you're looking for hunting related posts you're in the wrong place.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, BGD said:

This is the General Talk section lad if you're looking for hunting related posts you're in the wrong place.

This is the General talk section , so i can say what i f***ing well like....Oh the irony 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, micky said:

This is the General talk section , so i can say what i f***ing well like....Oh the irony 

Yup and I can point out that what you said makes you look like an idiot :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
49 minutes ago, micky said:

what you talking about man we are discussing the predatory Chutney ferreter!  :whistling:

• Haha 4