1st With New Caller

CHRISTENED MY GC 500 CALLER!

Fell asleep after my dinner and woke at 9 in a daze and got my gear together for a look about.
On arriving at the permission I realised I had picked up the bolt for my hmr and not the .222, schoolboy error !
Drove home and swapped the bolts and headed back out, didn't see anything about at all at the first place and after an hour or so decided to go to the horse paddocks on a different permission.

Had the caller out at approx 120 yards with the rabbit 1 call playing and within 5 minutes this vixen came trotting along from the right heading for the caller, by the time I had sorted myself out she was past the caller and I thought the chance had gone but she stopped about twenty yards to the left of the caller for a look back at it and that's when I took the shot.

The horses even came over to watch me remove the tail! 

TIKKA T3X .222 50gr V Max

IMG_20180106_085334.jpg

IMG_20180106_085408.jpg

20180105_235352.jpg

• Like 3

it was a just over 200 quid, I wouldn't say I really needed it as already have a u caller remote that I've used over the years and have had no complaints with.

however I was let down by a supplier for my Christmas present right at the death and my Mrs was panicking that I wouldn't have a present so I decided to upgrade the caller.

excellent service from best fox call got it to me within 2 days

Edited by belly47
spelling
  • Like 1