What the F are they thinking

Lads all these cases proves that uk company i mean goverment, does not give two fucks for its people, why would they let this happen if they did, why not get life in jail, an i mean 4by4 caged like a rat or just put them down, have a think.

• Like 4

It's not just him. The daughter of some local people rang them up to say that she was in the back of one of these uber cab foreign brand types and the driver had gone past her drop off and wouldn't stop. Plod as called and he was eventually pulled over. I don't think that any action was taken and I think that she was blooming lucky to have not been assaulted or raped or worse. If if had been one of my daughters I would have tracked him down and ignored the consequences or repercusions. The government is letting us down. It cost money to keep him inside and the govs view is, so what if he does it again. There's plenty of people out there. Look at how many nutters they have let out who have gone and murdered some poor innocent bystander. There needs to be a rethink and a big shake up. If it's not weirdos, peados, nutters it's pikeys.  Vermin, the lot of them.

8 hours ago, Meece said:

It's not just him. The daughter of some local people rang them up to say that she was in the back of one of these uber cab foreign brand types and the driver had gone past her drop off and wouldn't stop. Plod as called and he was eventually pulled over. I don't think that any action was taken and I think that she was blooming lucky to have not been assaulted or raped or worse. If if had been one of my daughters I would have tracked him down and ignored the consequences or repercusions. The government is letting us down. It cost money to keep him inside and the govs view is, so what if he does it again. There's plenty of people out there. Look at how many nutters they have let out who have gone and murdered some poor innocent bystander. There needs to be a rethink and a big shake up. If it's not weirdos, peados, nutters it's pikeys.  Vermin, the lot of them.

With no deterrents of course they will re-offend ..............Bring back the death penalty for these scum and they don't get a second chance to offend, and maybe just maybe some would think before commiting such crimes if it's going to cost them their lives.

• Like 2

He wasn't given a long enough sentence in the first place. Judge needs locking up himself. I hope more of the women he raped come forward and he goes back inside.

If he doesn't, guaranteed he will re-offend and all the hand-wringing in the world won't help his new victims. 

A suitable punishment would have been castration with rusty pliers. 

3 hours ago, walshie said:

He wasn't given a long enough sentence in the first place. Judge needs locking up himself. I hope more of the women he raped come forward and he goes back inside.

If he doesn't, guaranteed he will re-offend and all the hand-wringing in the world won't help his new victims. 

A suitable punishment would have been castration with rusty pliers. 

Unfair to blame the judge, mate.

He was given an indeterminate sentence, but ordered to be detained until he was " no longer a threat to the public". 

The decision to release him was made solely by a panel of the parole board, who seem to have decided that the stipulation has been met.............and turned a blind eye to the fact that serving 9 years for the sexual assault of at least a dozen women might be seen by some as 'unduly lenient'.

An indeterminate sentence would  have allowed for him to be held beyond was is usual for that offence..........which is, I guess, why the judge handed it down !

Sadly, the decision of a parole board cannot be challenged..........not even by the Home Secretary herself.

• Thanks 1