Jeff Burrell - disgusting (allegedly)

3 hours ago, northamptonman said:

We met with him at the address in Finedon - On the drive of the house - Puppies in the boot of his car. Asked to use the toilet, was denied, said it wasn't working. Asked to see where the dogs are kept, was denied. Asked to see the parents - denied. Asked for a drink, also denied. Left without a puppy and a lot of suspicion/confusion. Parked up a few minutes away to call my friend from down South, five minutes later guess who drives past us? So we followed him, back to Wellingborough he went. To one of the three housing estates mentioned above. Puppies carried inside in a crate. Windows are indeed boarded up, house does indeed stink rotten. I've got everything I need now.

He's clearly using a friend's/family member's driveway to show his pups. To anyone that is taken to the Finedon address, ask to use the toilet, a drink, any of the things I asked, he won't be able to oblige. Full of shit.

jeff lives in wellingborough the man dont know a good dog if it pissed up his leg

• Like 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be a dealer in dogs, you need to have a certain mindset... I remember a commercial breeder once telling me,.."You would never be any good at it, Phil,..you ask the buyer, too many questions"

Fella is still talking to Jeff on the phone 

Bosun,.. You are not alone in taking a fancy towards that old style lurcher type..?. Back in the day, I had a useful lurcher bitch, name of Mercedes... I had some great times, both day and n

Posted Images

Was a peddler when I lived that way,  in Rushden,  30 years ago who struggled to walk, let alone work a dog, and sounds to have got worse rather than better since. Basically  breeds/sells rough coated bearded collie X types. Asked about using one of mine dogs as a stud at the time but for reasons above denied.

16 minutes ago, trenchfoot said:

Jeff has a longstanding urge to cross Chesapeake bay retriever into his dogs? 600 years of breeding and he's still uncertain as to what he wants in his "kennels".

That's the latest fad is it ,can't claim 600 years breeding when he's outcrossed to god knows how many different dogs.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

That's the latest fad is it ,can't claim 600 years breeding when he's outcrossed to god knows how many different dogs.

800yrs according to his last add that was on Pets4Homes wanting £400 a pup ?? shit bred to shit... 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, trenchfoot said:

Jeff has a longstanding urge to cross Chesapeake bay retriever into his dogs? 600 years of breeding and he's still uncertain as to what he wants in his "kennels".

I once asked a man what breeds were in his dogs[ that same man looked after some of his dogs when he was in jail] he replied, it would be easer to name the dogs that aren't in his line, a mixed up line from a mixed up man.

3 hours ago, Terry Ermann said:

Don’t know the bloke and I’ve never had anything to do with him so I can’t comment but by f**k does he write some shite on Facebook ?

The more sites he's on the more adverts he wrights hopefully people will see it for what it is.

Never understood folks breeding lurchers or terriers for money. £3-400 is feck all compared to KC dogs like French bulldog and the like fetching upwards of £1800+ a pup. And let's be honest, probably going to better homes than your chop and change lurcherman who buys from the dealers. If I were to breed dogs for money I certainly wouldn't want some of the arseholes in the lurcher world at my place! ?

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

Never understood folks breeding lurchers or terriers for money. £3-400 is feck all compared to KC dogs like French bulldog and the like fetching upwards of £1800+ a pup. And let's be honest, probably going to better homes than your chop and change lurcherman who buys from the dealers. If I were to breed dogs for money I certainly wouldn't want some of the arseholes in the lurcher world at my place! ?

I agree with you here mate.  But if you were to breed some of the now fashionable and trendy sounding litters of crap which people are doing these days, you could clean up.  I bet there'd be a good demand for  whiplington x beddypoos, or maybe some greydoodle x schnauzukis!

Anyway, I digress, I agree, I don't think around the £300 mark is too much for a well bred lurcher pup

• Like 1
5 hours ago, shaaark said:

I agree with you here mate.  But if you were to breed some of the now fashionable and trendy sounding litters of crap which people are doing these days, you could clean up.  I bet there'd be a good demand for  whiplington x beddypoos, or maybe some greydoodle x schnauzukis!

Anyway, I digress, I agree, I don't think around the £300 mark is too much for a well bred lurcher pup

Bullzoi s go for 2 grand