Back in the game.

With the flu going and going back to work today the only way I got through the day was the thought of visiting the woods on the way home.

I just had enough time to get in position for a roosting crow.

I hung around a tree with a roosting pheasant in it, a crow flopped in and I hardly could see it.

I was worried about disturbing the pheasant I needn't. As the boom stick bellowed flame and smoke and the crow fell dead the pheasant, full of verbal abuse flew to another tree so it all ended well.

Back in the game.

IMG_20180104_171130650.jpg

U.

• Like 4

You sure got a bad bug, 》》》》》 the hunting bug! ??.

You sure your using black muzzle loading?

It could be that your mistaken.

I had the same effect years ago when the old Baikal cartridges were available. ???. A big boom and a blinding six foot muzzle flash with clouds of smoke and bits of waddling drifting down on the wind. It's a wonder you wern't blinded by the muzzle flash, couldn't find the crow, tripped over in the wood and broke your neck. Good hunting and be careful. 

39 minutes ago, Meece said:

You sure got a bad bug, 》》》》》 the hunting bug! ??.

You sure your using black muzzle loading?

It could be that your mistaken.

I had the same effect years ago when the old Baikal cartridges were available. ???. A big boom and a blinding six foot muzzle flash with clouds of smoke and bits of waddling drifting down on the wind. It's a wonder you wern't blinded by the muzzle flash, couldn't find the crow, tripped over in the wood and broke your neck. Good hunting and be careful. 

Them Baikal records were mustard but yes at night they would blind the user.

Took several fox with their BB&AAA loads.

U

4 hours ago, Meece said:

Fox! Huh. That's nothing! ,,, ?.   I shot a Mallard  and the rest of the pattern took down a passing  jumbo jet. 

And that was #6. Never found anything of the mallard.!!! ??

Oh.....it was you......:rofl: