how many on here

of the older ones on here have made a will,ive just had to make one ive been married 3 times but the lass ive lived with for the last 15 years and who I have a lovely daughter to called Olivia ,has just been left 100,000 pounds in a will so she has decided to buy the house she lives in and another property,but with me having 3 kids to different women she wanted my will changed so my other kids cannot in the event of my death touche the property that was bought for Olivia,fecking done my head in at the soliciters today drawing up the will ,but it had to be done Olivia has already been left her grannys house so if later on if she wants to sell the 3 propertys or rent them out she can buy a bigger property or have a income coming in off the renting them out ,my other kids will be looked after bye me my son has no intrest in cars or garages so he will problaby just split that with his half sister what a fecking carry on and I'm not even fecking dead yet

• Haha 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only thing i inherited was varicose veins. A gift from my mother it runs in the family.

Yes mate, get a mortgage over the least number of years you can manage, its suprising how much cash you will save by knocking a couple of years off your mortgage.  Ive got a little olace up the Dales

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51245997.html http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/find.html?locationIdentifier=REGION^460&maxPrice=50000 http://www.rightmo

Havent made a will yet as I am not that old,and don't intend dropping dead with a heart attack tomorrow (have a table booked at a restaurant)I am investing in my kids now through education (paying the lot,no loans for them) but I would like to think they will still get a house each off me while I am alive when they settle down somewhere :thumbs:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Havent made a will yet as I am not that old,and don't intend dropping dead with a heart attack tomorrow (have a table booked at a restaurant)I am investing in my kids now through education (paying the lot,no loans for them) but I would like to think they will still get a house each off me while I am alive when they settle down somewhere :thumbs:

Couldn´t agree more Mackem , once your gone , in a lot of cases all hell breaks loose.

• Like 1

JJm  ive been in the same boat and ive put all my property s into a trust then the will is split between the 2 step kids and the grand kids my daughter gets nothing not that she should ever need it shes 27 and a partner in a firm of solicitor  s on 100k + and flying another year and she should have her QC , i had to write a separate letter to say why she wasnt in the will  it can be done but make sure you do it right then theres no arguments

• Like 1

Been thinking of doing a will for a while but God knows how to go about to structure it so every ones happy... The problem is I have 3 kids from another relationship who I'd like to see right on my death but the problem is the house is owned by me and my current wife now she's worried that if I pass before her she could loose her/our house  or my half of it anyway leaving her in limbo for the rest of her life and unable to move forward and I see her point... Its a bit of a nightmare and always causes a argument when we try and discuss it. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, riohog said:

lol ill shut up 

Large amount of cheap houses around mate,good investments,you can get them a bit cheaper at auction,a friend of mine two years ago got a total wreck 3 bedroom for £25k,fair enough the interior cost him a few quid to renovate after gutting it,but it still looked good afterwards and rented out in an area with a lot of students.

11 minutes ago, kanny said:

Been thinking of doing a will for a while but God knows how to go about to structure it so every ones happy... The problem is I have 3 kids from another relationship who I'd like to see right on my death but the problem is the house is owned by me and my current wife now she's worried that if I pass before her she could loose her/our house  or my half of it anyway leaving her in limbo for the rest of her life and unable to move forward and I see her point... Its a bit of a nightmare and always causes a argument when we try and discuss it. 

That should be simple and straight forward. Leave you cash assets to the kids and the house to your Mrs and on the event of her death it passes directly to them equally ;)

• Like 1