Whippet v lurcher

1 hour ago, Trev70 said:

She wants more but I stop at 20 at the min I don't want to feck her up and pass her on like a d#ck did with his pup he bred on here.

If that's aimed at me Trevor I will be up your way at the end of the month why don't you tell me that face to face .......

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It doesn't matter how old the shivery thin skinned whining fukcing thing is it will never match up to a decent lurcher ......

A 12 month old dog is just learning what it has to do.  "Testing" should come when they are accomplished in their trade . Imho  If you mean trying it out fair enough ,but testing ,as in push

Depends on the ground and how fit it is and what its done ferreting etc but socks is your man on whippets he will put you right on anything about them there is field of expertise 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, socks said:

If that's aimed at me Trevor I will be up your way at the end of the month why don't you tell me that face to face .......

Yes it was send me the post code and I'll do my best to make it.

There’s not really a competition is there what suits one mans needs An style of hunting doesn’t always suit another’s there’s the type of men that want a dog for a hour out on the beam for a few rabbits for the pot an see his dog run then there’s the man that needs a dusk till dawn type of dog to run any land little or large any time any place any were any quarry that’s been shot not really....I’d take the Lurcher regardless I hate being restricted 

i wouldn’t start a dog on the lamp till it’s 12months or older but pinning ferreted rabbits off a slip lead from 5months old always ends in a confident dog when the time comes 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, poxon said:

There’s not really a competition is there what suits one mans needs An style of hunting doesn’t always suit another’s there’s the type of men that want a dog for a hour out on the beam for a few rabbits for the pot an see his dog run then there’s the man that needs a dusk till dawn type of dog to run any land little or large any time any place any were any quarry that’s been shot not really....I’d take the Lurcher regardless I hate being restricted 

i wouldn’t start a dog on the lamp till it’s 12months or older but pinning ferreted rabbits off a slip lead from 5months old always ends in a confident dog when the time comes 

Well said sir

• Like 1
19 hours ago, socks said:

19 hours ago, Trev70 said:

Yes it was send me the post code and I'll do my best to make it.

Don't send him any postcodes Socks...He'll be up and over the wall, Plundering the land. 

23 hours ago, vin said:

Don't send him any postcodes Socks...He'll be up and over the wall, Plundering the land. 

Socks as Pmed me to tell me its you that's invited him up the dales, it all makes sense now why he's had his tongue so far up your bum hole for the past 12 month and  give me shit any chance he gets is this his reward lol what some will do for a few rabbits. I've never met you and you know I've never gone back on any ones land after a invite if you say any other your a liar. This is 12 month ago now that I took some rabbits off a field you say you have permission so its getting boring now for me and I'm sure others.

I've got plenty of places up in Yorkshire and Scotland I can go yrrv I don't need to never have and never will lick anybody's hoop ... anyway save all your big mouthing and insults for when I'm stood in front of you anybody can mouth off over the internet .......

On 03/01/2018 at 22:35, socks said:

It doesn't matter how old the shivery thin skinned whining fukcing thing is it will never match up to a decent lurcher ......

Hush your mouth ,you want one ,you've been pestering me for a pup for years .

• Haha 1