Is this the start???

ive got to admit id rather stab some fecker if they were going to do me first,i worked the doors for years ive saw stabbings first hand ,and ive saw how many people go tooled up on a night out its mad

5 minutes ago, j j m said:

we have a family of Syrians moved on to our estate ,feck me they all look candidates for crime watch

You shouldn't judge a book by its cover they might be alright ....try building bridges  take the a bacon butty  round :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Had a family of Syrians housed a few doors down from my mums house a couple months ago, it makes me laugh

on radio Oxford they were going on about how the homeless figures have doubled in Oxford city and yet just a couple miles out they can afford to rent a £500k-£600k house for a Syrian family

one of my mums neighbors is paid to cut the grass for them and he said to her come have a look at this, he took her inside and it had all new white goods fully stocked fridge, bowls of fruit etc (they were arriving the next day) fully furnished and redecorated

god knows how much all that's costing the taxpayers 

and im not pointing any fingers but my parents have lived there for 46 years and the first burglary that they've ever heard off in their area happened just before Christmas 

5 minutes ago, j j m said:

ive got to admit id rather stab some fecker if they were going to do me first,i worked the doors for years ive saw stabbings first hand ,and ive saw how many people go tooled up on a night out its mad

very true mate, if you have  a knock with a bloke today and you getting the better of him, you  got make sure he dont get back up, because as you say he might pull a blade out on you , it alot different when i was  younger , yeh you always  get a coward who will stab you, but in general  most times it was drop them on the deck , an leave it at that. but to day as you say most  lads and girls will carry a weapon  , and i  helped out few times on pub doors, and it can be very dangerous  job   more so now with people of today.

bird mate gone are the days when 2 blokes went up a back lane and who ever won shook the other blokes hand and it was overf ,they all carry grudges these days and weapons and do not think twice about using them mate there cowards,old school people don't understand all this knive and shooting bit

I think the guys that pulls a knife , or drives the van into crowds are loners who have been brainwashed  ,but aren't as well organised as the terrorist bombers who work as a cell and have money behind them and are maybe under mi6s radar ? It all comes down to money to fund these government departments to protect us but we squander million rehousing refugees  ect  when so many british people are homeless sleeping on the streets and more people than ever are using food kitchens  the priorities of this government are all wrong 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, The one said:

when so many british people are homeless sleeping on the streets and more people than ever are using food kitchens 

Homeless numbers are rising,ridiculous numbers on the streets of London nowadays,loads of Romanian women for some odd reason the other day begging,but numbers of men and women wrapped in tattered sleeping bags or blankets huddled in shop doorways,sad state of affairs for the UK,starting to look like delhi or similar.

Always clocked a few in Edinburgh sleeping rough as expected tourists  give them coppers in there begging bowls , but in our local town there was one now theres about six all wrapped up begging and it seems compulsory to have a dog  weather that helps tug peoples hearts . there's a homeless hostel for about 6 i think they kick them out at 9 am and they mouch about till they get back in at 5 pm Maybe in a couple of years when brexits all sorted and the government has money we will build affordable  housing and sort out this problem and the few folk that work wont see there retirement rise till there 70 to raise so extra cash for the government