december compilation

put together a video of the trips I've made in december.

DISCLAIMER: this video doesn't really contain any exciting bolting rabbit footage or footage of the dogs on runs.  Part of this is because virtually everything we have had so far this year has been dug, I've also been out in company on all but one occasion and I don't want to waste half of someone elses day messing around with cameras (as anyone who has put videos together can attest to, placing cameras while you are working is very time consuming as is working through hours of footage to get 5 - 10 minutes of good stuff and editing it together.) but primarily with having a new dog I've been more intent on keeping my eye on her than worrying about producing videos for other people.   

Selfishly, I've wanted to spend more time ferreting and working with the new dog than video editing and messing about with tripods for the first half of the season so the footage I've got here isn't the most exciting but it seemed a shame to waste it and not put it up there because someone may find it better than watching the first half of corrie!

• Like 1