Classic Air Gunning

Had a little time on the paper work this afternoon with the old girl , the FWB Sport 127. ( .22 cal).

Put her through her paces this afternoon as I really wanted to test the old 4x40 w/a Tasco scope as well as the FWB 127.

If you remember, I took two grey squirrels, one after the other, just a few days back with her and I gained a lot of confidence with this gun.

1st shots, 

IMG_0867.JPG.0e3e401b6000ccd201aeafe50198729d.JPG

To take in the accuracy, those are drawing pins with a 5p to give idea to how close that 40 yr old combination is getting.

A slight tweak to the Tasco scope.

IMG_0866.JPG.1c013da0444bbcb30787d095caeed38c.JPG

A final tweak to the Tasco.

I have got to give total credit here to the Sports Match Mounts as I have hardly touched the old girls zero in 18 months.

If you put a 5p piece up it will show you exactly what this old girl is giving. :good:

IMG_0865.JPG.e87e1a27bebd48171494d81a71d12be9.JPG

The Greys last week.

IMG_0850.JPG.1d2fd1e7b00c01c57715d272d0c3697f.JPG

The Falcon Acc` Plus pellet doesn`t half knock those Greys over with a boiler room/ head shot.

• Like 2

I`m sorely tempted to go Spring rifle hunting first, PCP 2nd.

So, so much less faffing about with spring rifles, so much more spring shooter involvement , just much more skill and testing of shooters skills involved with the spring rifles.

• Like 1

Lovely grouping with a lovely rifle Mark. And the old Tasco 4x40 scope really suits the look of your set-up. Really nice to look at, lovely to shoot with. Get's the job done in a very satisfying manner. How better should that be?

Compliments mate.

Simon

• Like 1