Missed breeding opportunity there

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

It definitely seems to be surging in the amount of litters being advertised,if you just flick through pets4homes or gumtree once a week for a year or 2 you get to recognise areas or repeat breedings and way adverts are worded, you question when the bitch is actually working.

yeh i seen fair few of these type  dogs on my dog walk , and got to be honest  most have been nice type dogs, not bad temps and quite healthy, but you are spot on regards the price its a feckin joke , infact when i tell them what i payed for Bryn £30 quid  i think lol , and Buck £ 15 quid price of a ferret  lol , that all  the lad wanted for him , most of the litter  went to other hunting lads  as gifts . i tell them my dogs are the same as there's  1xs  or mot lurchers are lurcher x lurcher ,   they dont know where to look  they know deep down they been ripped off  deff, still its there money  for me i go up to £ 100-200 quid  for a dog  no more thats it .:yes:

1 hour ago, bird said:

yeh i seen fair few of these type  dogs on my dog walk , and got to be honest  most have been nice type dogs, not bad temps and quite healthy, but you are spot on regards the price its a feckin joke , infact when i tell them what i payed for Bryn £30 quid  i think lol , and Buck £ 15 quid price of a ferret  lol , that all  the lad wanted for him , most of the litter  went to other hunting lads  as gifts . i tell them my dogs are the same as there's  1xs  or mot lurchers are lurcher x lurcher ,   they dont know where to look  they know deep down they been ripped off  deff, still its there money  for me i go up to £ 100-200 quid  for a dog  no more thats it .:yes:

What happened to the other pup you gotwith Bryn? Did it turn out ok?