Crypto currencies

This isn't advice, dyor and make your own choices with your money but...

I hear voices :blink:

I'm going to leave the source at that.

The word is that there is a large drop coming in the value of BTC to facilitate the entry of institutions into the market. A drop in value, no, rather a crash. 

Some figures which have been mentioned 4k and below depending on how far down they want it. This is below profitability for miners so... I'd say it will have to rise quickly to recover.

When is this crash to happen, 14th if it comes early, 15th if not. There's an expected drop to around 7k first.

There is also a question mark against USDT/Tether, which is where my trading stack is located at the moment. I don't know yet what the story is with that. I do know a lot of the smartest people I've seen have gone FIAT if possible, depending on their profits etc. But also some are in USDT, and plan to dive into XRP if necessary (XRP could fall below 20c).

Don't panic. Please don't blindly follow this, make your own decisions on what's best for you.

If I hear more I'll post.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the time you read about these great investments on a hunting forum......or any other random unrelated forum......you have probably missed the boat ?

Bitcoin theft Moscow style......  

There might be something in bitcoin actually,i fancied a flutter and bought .137'th of a coin this morning,watched it rise steadily,just cashed it in   

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

Cashed all mine in yesterday

Might I ask how come?

I'm hearing if the 4hr candle closes below 8.6k on BTC, we should head for 7k pretty fast then 5.5-6k and from there?

Good time to keep an eye out to re-enter if you are of that thinking.

3 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

I had made back what I invested

After losing a bit

if it drops which it’s due

Ill get back in

Keep your eyes peeled and FIAT ready then, if the information I am hearing is correct you'll have a golden opportunity.

26 minutes ago, JohnGalway said:

Keep your eyes peeled and FIAT ready then, if the information I am hearing is correct you'll have a golden opportunity.

What you reckon will be a  good price to buy in at John?

2 minutes ago, JohnGalway said:

I honestly don't know yet. I had some orders set yesterday around 4k but I cancelled them today. I really don't know yet.

Thanks John, you must think it will go lower than 4k.

What currency you think is worth investing in, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Rebel said:

Thanks John, you must think it will go lower than 4k.

What currency you think is worth investing in, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks

It may, it may not, I don't know. Depends if the info is correct and we get a crash, then depends on the level institutions want to get in at. Lots can go wrong yet.

I'm going to try to buy BTC as low as I can, ride it up on the recovery then buy into strong coins like ETH NEO LTC. They should bleed in value when BTC is going down & up. But they should recover after BTC recovery. So in theory you can make double profits. When those recover Ill look at getting into some other alt coins maybe MOD, EOS, WTC, TRX, BNB.

But don't take that as advice, do your own research.

Edited by JohnGalway
6 minutes ago, Waz said:

HODL

Depends. Earlier, like above 9k f**k no, sell into USDT or FIAT. Hold big loss coins, but would have sold small loss and profit coins.

Now, dunno, probably too late if not moved already. 

There's double profits to be had in a crash.

Don't get me started on the stuff I've heard on shorting and going long (don't bloody doit).