Crypto currencies

Never too late to start squirreling cash away,friend of mine who is quite savvy on investements is coming back from finland tomorrow,i am going to have a read and have a chat with him tomorrow about that s9 mick.

00small73649168.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the time you read about these great investments on a hunting forum......or any other random unrelated forum......you have probably missed the boat ?

Bitcoin theft Moscow style......  

There might be something in bitcoin actually,i fancied a flutter and bought .137'th of a coin this morning,watched it rise steadily,just cashed it in   

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, walshie said:

I bought some ripple 2 days ago for $2.20 and they're nearly $3.20 now. :thumbs:

I normally pay about 70p for a ripple but tbh I prefer a flake.... Seriously it's not like you can buy a house or car with these cryptic currency I'm sure that the tax man will have something to say about it... I hear loads about people have made x amount of numbers but never hear of anyone cashing in.... Its a bit over my head if I'm honest think I will stick to chocolate bars. 

35 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I wish someone would explain it all in idiot terms, if I buy a grands worth of this ripple can I just cash it in if it doubles or trebles

Yes, but probably have to exchange it for bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin first and then into £,€ or $. 

50 minutes ago, kanny said:

I normally pay about 70p for a ripple but tbh I prefer a flake.... Seriously it's not like you can buy a house or car with these cryptic currency I'm sure that the tax man will have something to say about it... I hear loads about people have made x amount of numbers but never hear of anyone cashing in.... Its a bit over my head if I'm honest think I will stick to chocolate bars. 

There's actually at least one Lamborghini dealership that accepts Bitcoin and there was a bloke on the news a few months back who was selling a house in London for Bitcoin :thumbs:

The tax man definitely has something to say about it, you have to pay capital gains tax on profit made in cryptocurrency. 

I cashed out recently, don't want to go into specifics but it was a 6 figure sum and was easy as pie to do.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BGD said:

Specifics would be an exact amount and how much of it was profit you doughnut :laugh:

Can you be specific on which colour Lambo though? Im going for orange myself..

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, kanny said:

I cashed out ;)

An ex boss, I've heard this week (although not sure when) cashed out to the tune of a few million. Not bad for a 50k investment over 3 years.

4 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

The secret millionaire lol.  Think it would be good a while back too mainstream now to be worth doing ?

The more people are talking about it the more people want to invest. I wouldn't be surprised if the bubble starts again. The fact that this is the first thread on here about it suggests it's got legs yet.