westmidlands

I'm just looking for something to get me out mooching about mate.. the prices for a pup down here are well over the top(got offered a ferret for £40 lol)

I live about 10 mins walk from hancocks yard any one know how much he charges for a pup now?

41 minutes ago, bush wacker said:

I'm just looking for something to get me out mooching about mate.. the prices for a pup down here are well over the top(got offered a ferret for £40 lol)

I live about 10 mins walk from hancocks yard any one know how much he charges for a pup now?

£40 for a ferret thought 10 was shocking 

• Like 1
Just now, nothernlite said:

£40 for a ferret thought 10 was shocking 

me to I laughed when the lass said £40. ive not long moved back down hear from Stanley durham andwe just gave the kits away up there..but I suppose there's a lot more dogs and ferrets being breed up there that's why the prices are so low.

Down our way we have a ferret peddling problem people wanting silly money for ferrets I’ve seen £80-100 because there half eu or angora ??????.to hunting lads I give them away feck take honest lads money that want to work them but to jo public that want them for pets I charge £10 buy on get on free the money goes back in to the up keep of my ferrets saw dust,straw,kibble if I have them on some over the summer months. I advise any surplus in the local pet shop on there sale bord or on a local fb pets for sale page this year I got ripped to shreds for advertising them buy on get one free I was told by some stuck up bitch there not packs of crisps ?? so I edited it in brackets it works out a £5 each kit for the un so clever or if you put £10 in my hand I’ll let you have one for free. Then I had the ferret experts pipe up saying there must be something wrong with them for what I’m asking I replied there’s nothing wrong with them there fed An reared on the best bred from grafting parents not bred for financial gain.....I asked for pictures of there kits as I thought I’d be the general cheeky chap that I am I was quite shocked at the pictures I was offered of piss yellow kits in dirty cages that looked weak looking....so I pointed this out and offered some pictures of mine with note how clean there living quarters are plus how clean healthy an alert they look....pissed more than a few ferret peddlers of that day ????

45B08F8E-A152-4EDF-B1A0-798076F4D116.jpeg

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, poxon said:

Down our way we have a ferret peddling problem people wanting silly money for ferrets I’ve seen £80-100 because there half eu or angora ??????.to hunting lads I give them away feck take honest lads money that want to work them but to jo public that want them for pets I charge £10 buy on get on free the money goes back in to the up keep of my ferrets saw dust,straw,kibble if I have them on some over the summer months. I advise any surplus in the local pet shop on there sale bord or on a local fb pets for sale page this year I got ripped to shreds for advertising them buy on get one free I was told by some stuck up bitch there not packs of crisps ?? so I edited it in brackets it works out a £5 each kit for the un so clever or if you put £10 in my hand I’ll let you have one for free. Then I had the ferret experts pipe up saying there must be something wrong with them for what I’m asking I replied there’s nothing wrong with them there fed An reared on the best bred from grafting parents not bred for financial gain.....I asked for pictures of there kits as I thought I’d be the general cheeky chap that I am I was quite shocked at the pictures I was offered of piss yellow kits in dirty cages that looked weak looking....so I pointed this out and offered some pictures of mine with note how clean there living quarters are plus how clean healthy an alert they look....pissed more than a few ferret peddlers of that day ????

45B08F8E-A152-4EDF-B1A0-798076F4D116.jpeg

Fair play mate I got asked for greyhound ferrets last year sent a picture he rang back said yes there greyhound ferrets and at that price I'll take the lot was wierd there just normal ferrets

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Fair play mate I got asked for greyhound ferrets last year sent a picture he rang back said yes there greyhound ferrets and at that price I'll take the lot was wierd there just normal ferrets

Madness ain’t it mate