Mooch on Dartmoor

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally managed to get out for a walk up Dartmoor with sniffer boy today. It’s been a while and a well overdue catch up with some of the lads. Weather was a bit patchy but well worth the walk. Only on

Proper killer! Lol  

What he needs is a dog like yours ken, runs the flint every day and never gets cut. Super dog lol 

Posted Images

23 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

What he needs is a dog like yours ken, runs the flint every day and never gets cut. Super dog lol 

Your only up the road jay bring yours down and they can run together and you can see ?

34 minutes ago, socks said:

Your only up the road jay bring yours down and they can run together and you can see ?

It can’t be like the few fields up here we are talking about ken. Ive seen a few dogs try to have a spin across them and all of the dogs have ended up slashed to ribbons.

lots of fields just have a bit and they are ok, I run them a lot, but the bad ones I just steer well clear of now!

But I’ll happily come down, would be good to see you. Both dogs currently in sick bay, old dog has damaged something in a back leg and young bitch jumped off the top of a 20foot plus quarry last night after something and has given her self a fair knock!

Bone man Friday!

2 hours ago, socks said:

Unfortunately every field around me is the same ... toe busting pad slashing ... what bone man are you going see ??? 

I genuinely don’t believe it’s like the fields I’m thinking of. They crunch as you walk over them, and even the collie regularly get laid of by them. Yet to see a lurcher have one run across them and then get another run.

Daniel d in Uxbridge. 

1 hour ago, socks said:

I will put up a picture of the field outside my house tomorrow ? .....

never heard of him is he any good ??? 

Yes he’s great, he’s a vet and a bone man, I’ve used him for years and used to drive down from wales. He’s helped me a lot over the time and is very realistic and understanding. He’s meant to be one of the top greyhound vets in the country.

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Yes he’s great, he’s a vet and a bone man, I’ve used him for years and used to drive down from wales. He’s helped me a lot over the time and is very realistic and understanding. He’s meant to be one of the top greyhound vets in the country.

???