So who had the first of 2018 ????????

So who had the first fox of 2018 ???? 

I was supposed to go up North to friends (who had a good day) but a hard dig on Saturday left me with a f****d up back so just took the lurcher out this morning with full confidence I'd see old Charlie out hunting. To the West the moon was setting and to the East the sun was rising so a more perfect time to be out couldn't happen. Not so, plenty of Hares ensured a tired lurcher with a bruised eye brought home with nothing in the bag.

So which of ye will lay claim to the first game accounted for in this new year ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My dog who I had high hopes for this season won't go to ground.and I'm to big to fit in the earth so that's me out of the running.

But don't you think you are a bit harsh giving the lurcher a black eye for not catching Neil lol.

• Like 5
  • Haha 7
15 minutes ago, Scar Face said:

Good first day of 2018 I had 2 this was the second a good dig to a tidy bitch that’s coming on well!!!

95EEACD5-7984-4649-8207-716EE23676FF.jpeg

600F2444-0C48-476D-B382-1C69125D6D35.jpeg

D92431CF-8AC3-4377-8EC8-A30CEAB3D653.jpeg

Well done Scar Face and very well done to the terrier, but that took an hour or two so some fecker probably had a 12 inch dig that bet you, LOL, but a great way to start a new year.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

Deebo was back in his kennel at 1 Neil few accounted for I reckon he's the winner haha atb At

Screenshot_2018-01-01-16-19-07_kindlephoto-151926863.png

Definitely a contender AT but I do know a couple of lads who had 4 dug this morning and were at a meet for 12.30 so it's close, BUT, they mightn't add to this thread so I'd say you're leading so far. LOL.

No doubt someone will say they put a terrier to ground yesterday and got it out at 12.05 AM this morning.................fair play if they do ,LOL.

• Like 1